Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 10-04-2008, 10:35 AM   #1
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow Candace Parker=GOAT

She won the MVP this year and ROY, if only she could have won finals MVP too

She was 4th in the league in scoring and 1st in rebounding if i remember correctly.

I wonder how many times she has schooled Anthony...

This Thread Is To Honor Her WNBA Greatness(And Hotness)
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:17 PM   #2
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Candace Parker=GOAT

After one year I also consider her GOAT.

Great player
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yes, all of you praise my baby...but not too much.

Sparks still got robbed in the conference Finals, though. Candy P will be back next year; she's been busy all year(NCAA Champ, Olympics, WNBA). I'm really happy/proud of her.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:53 AM   #4
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

She's simply amazing.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:46 PM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone actually watch more than 5 minutes of her this year?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:46 PM   #6
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Ive watched a couple of her games
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #7
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yes, dating back to last years NCAA season.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #8
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yes, I watched the second half in the season opener she played.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:06 AM   #9
lilmcmac
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lilmcmac has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up Re: Candace Parker=GOAT

Candace Parker number 3 and lisa leslie number 9 they are non stopable together and they are my role models into becoming a Sparks ball player i may have 2 more yrs of high school but its all good ima be just like them to dunking and all i made JV when i was a freshman and now im a junior playing that V game what ya know
lilmcmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:56 PM   #10
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmcmac
Candace Parker number 3 and lisa leslie number 9 they are non stopable together and they are my role models into becoming a Sparks ball player i may have 2 more yrs of high school but its all good ima be just like them to dunking and all i made JV when i was a freshman and now im a junior playing that V game what ya know

they lost
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:08 PM   #11
Russian Rocket
Banned

Russian Rocket has an OK reputation so far

In Soviet Russia, goat eat Candace Parker!
Russian Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:33 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Rocket
In Soviet Russia, goat eat Candace Parker!

In Soviet Russia, Rocket Russia YOU!
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:35 PM   #13
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board

Candace Parker is my wifey.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #14
NY Comeback
Banned

You wish
Old 10-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #15
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

I wish too...

but anyway, Hoopz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Candace
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: