Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
No VC, RJ or Kidd...
Did he simply forget about them?
He had to. Surely.
I mean, look at just a few of his ridiculous choices (I could mention around 35):
- Shaquille O'Neal at #21 (this is Shaq NOW, not Shaq of years' past)
- Greg Oden at #27 (how many games has he played?)
- Steve Nash at #13? (he's the best point guard of the last five years)
- Yao and Amare above Kevin Garnett?
- Andrew Bynum at #17?
- Ron Artest at #50? (the best defensive player in the NBA who can also score 30 points on any given night)
- Shawn Marion at #43? (what can't this guy do?)
Combined, these add up to destroy his credibility and make him a complete journalistic disgrace.