Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 10-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #16
The_Night_Elf
My Game's Nucking Futs

The_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: chris bosh story

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88
Woulda done the same thing, Girls or fans? in the club.

if it was outside i woulda said yes i f I was bosh.

True. Maybe he was thinking "If some of these women don't know who I am and see me taking pics with dudes...they might think I'm gay...not that there's anything wrong with that...it's just not my lifestyle...I love women...Oh, there's a hot one now!...Wait, what was I tihnking about again?..What did this dude ask me? I think he was asking if I've seen that new DeNiro movie...Uh... better tell him no....I really should though"

He then turns to the fan and repliea "no."

See? Maybe he just forgot the question....
The_Night_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #17
baller03
Kids at the park dunk on me

baller03 has an OK reputation so far

i am not lying. he was there trust me. i know he was busy and all but taking 30 secs to take a picture. and it wasn't even for me we were there for a bachelor party. i went up to him, of course i asked his guards. "yo bosh, big fan man. is it ok if we get a pic for a bachelor party' his answer. "na man, i am busy" i just looked at him and walked away. i was upset but i left him alone and he was hanging with all the girls. not a big deal but i thought that a guy that makes millions a year can take the time to take a picture. and its not that every guy in there has a camera, more girls than anything. and there is no reason to lie.
baller03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:11 PM   #18
baller03
Kids at the park dunk on me

baller03 has an OK reputation so far

it definatly seemed that way. he had an attitude/swagger about him. oh well. i still like the raps and bosh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonez26
It's funny you mention that I have a friend that works as a teacher who's had a substitue working with him the last few weeks. It ends up she is really good friends with Kris Humphries. Anyways to make a long story short the Sub and another female teacher from the school went partying with Graham and Bosh two weekends ago. After asking them what they are like....Teacher A says Graham/Humps nicest down to earth guys you'll ever meet. Bosh....biggest prick all night long. Teacher B said somthing to the same effect. I don't know what to think. I Also have a friend that works at ACC said that he can be a prick sometimes too. Don't take it too harsh bro...some guys are just like that.
baller03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:02 AM   #19
Trax416
Great young streetballer

Trax416 has an OK reputation so far

If I was making millions of dollars playing basketball in Toronto, I would give every single person I could possibly give an autograph, and always pose for pictures.

It's as simple as that. If Toronto fans did not support Bosh, and buy merchandise and go to games, nobody would care about him. Look at the Blue Jays. They are nobodies in baseball, and even though they have some good players, they are not getting any type of hype in the MLB at all. Why? because the fans don't support them. The Blue Jays have also actually won the world series twice, unlike the Raptors not even coming remotely close to the finals.

Toronto fans have always supported the Raptors. We have been out of the first round once, and yet we still pack the place. When Bosh was being called Over hyped during his first couple of years in Toronto, the fans stuck by him.

He should appreciate the fans and realize they are the reason he isn't being treated like a Blue Jay right now.
Trax416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:47 PM   #20
Salami_N_Cheese
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Salami_N_Cheese has an OK reputation so far

While we're on the topic, I ran into O'Neal, Bargnani, Graham, Solomon, and Adams at a restaurant called Social in Ottawa. Here's the story:

My friend was in the washroom when he noticed a 7 footer at the sink. He didn't think much of it until he stepped up to wash his hands, looked up in the mirror and saw Bargnani's face. He jumped backed in shock and Bargnani looked at him with a smile. He, knowing I am a huge fan, asked "Wanna come meet my friend?" Bargs was like "sure, why not?". He actually came over to our table, shook my hand, and took the time to snap some pics with us. I almost shat my pants when he walked over.

Later that night, I was walking to the washroom and looked down a hall to a VIP room on the way. I saw Bargs at a table with Solomon and thought, the whole team must be there. So after discussing with my crew we grew the balls to walk over and ask them for a pic. We approached Solomon and Adams but they just tried to ignore us. They had the wtf are you doing face. Right than I saw O'Neal smile at us, got up and told us of course we can get a pic. He was the chillest out of all of them, he went to each of us and shook our hands. And after he told us thanks for stopping by.

Overall I think it depends on the character and the mood they are in. O'Neal and Bargs were super chill and Solomon and Adams just didn't want to be bothered. WE all left at the same time and we saw graham on the way out and asked for a pic, but he was like "naw, we gotta get outta here."

Can someone tell me how to post pics? I can show you guys the pics we snapped. I hit the insert image button but it asks for a link. Is there anyway to post them straight from your computer?
Salami_N_Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:00 PM   #21
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_N_Cheese
While we're on the topic, I ran into O'Neal, Bargnani, Graham, Solomon, and Adams at a restaurant called Social in Ottawa. Here's the story:

My friend was in the washroom when he noticed a 7 footer at the sink. He didn't think much of it until he stepped up to wash his hands, looked up in the mirror and saw Bargnani's face. He jumped backed in shock and Bargnani looked at him with a smile. He, knowing I am a huge fan, asked "Wanna come meet my friend?" Bargs was like "sure, why not?". He actually came over to our table, shook my hand, and took the time to snap some pics with us. I almost shat my pants when he walked over.

Later that night, I was walking to the washroom and looked down a hall to a VIP room on the way. I saw Bargs at a table with Solomon and thought, the whole team must be there. So after discussing with my crew we grew the balls to walk over and ask them for a pic. We approached Solomon and Adams but they just tried to ignore us. They had the wtf are you doing face. Right than I saw O'Neal smile at us, got up and told us of course we can get a pic. He was the chillest out of all of them, he went to each of us and shook our hands. And after he told us thanks for stopping by.

Overall I think it depends on the character and the mood they are in. O'Neal and Bargs were super chill and Solomon and Adams just didn't want to be bothered. WE all left at the same time and we saw graham on the way out and asked for a pic, but he was like "naw, we gotta get outta here."

Can someone tell me how to post pics? I can show you guys the pics we snapped. I hit the insert image button but it asks for a link. Is there anyway to post them straight from your computer?

cool story. You have to upload on a site and then post the link in the insert image from there. You can go to photobucket.com and then make an account and upload them there. I know it sounds like alot of work, but it's fairly quick and I'd love to see the pics...
brwnman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:28 AM   #22
Salami_N_Cheese

Thanks brwnman for the help!
Old 10-12-2008, 01:37 AM   #23
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board

nice pics, sure picked the right place to chill that night...
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:46 AM   #24
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

sick! Jermaine O'Neal is wearing a shirt 2 sizes bigger than him, I didn't even know they made that, but he's pretty huge...
brwnman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:22 AM   #25
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Haha nice pics. Bargnani sure is tall!
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:36 AM   #26
Trax416
Great young streetballer

Trax416 has an OK reputation so far

Solomon and Adams probably didn't know you want their picture. Since they are scrubs who nobody really cares about (and hopefully prove me wrong this season).
Trax416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:39 AM   #27
RAPSCANWIN
Keeping the Bench Warm

RAPSCANWIN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_N_Cheese

Its stories like this that help me keep the faith.

Nice...
RAPSCANWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:25 PM   #28
Salami_N_Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax416
Solomon and Adams probably didn't know you want their picture. Since they are scrubs who nobody really cares about (and hopefully prove me wrong this season).

Yea that's true, the girls they and bargs were with tho....man, I swear 10/10 for all of them. I was gonna ask them if they wanted to be in the pic too, but I didn't want to get my ask kicked. That would be quite the "raptor story" hahaha
Old 10-12-2008, 12:58 PM   #29
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Sweet pic's !!...JO and Bargs look HUGE!!..
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:18 PM   #30
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

That makes me mad actually. Brooke Hogan is on TV...that's rediculous!
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: