Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2006, 05:39 PM   #1
Amare32
Decent playground baller

Amare32 has an OK reputation so far
Default US Open Tennis

Anyone been watching?

Federer, Nadal and Roddick have looked impressive thus far
Amare32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 12:21 AM   #2
mistadobilina
I brick open layups

mistadobilina has an OK reputation so far

Andre suprised me. He was getting worked in that fist set but he pulled out the win. And for the women I wish that Sharapova and Hingis play each other.
mistadobilina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:28 AM   #3
mistadobilina
I brick open layups

Did anyone see last nights match? It was one greatest matches I've ever seen. I really thought Baghdatis was going pull off the win with an injured leg. ****ing crazy!
Old 09-01-2006, 10:04 AM   #4
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

Rapsfan4life has an OK reputation so far

Last night was one of the best matches I have seen. Andre somehow kept going and won it. Ya i follow tennis in general but now even more so with the US open
Rapsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:49 PM   #5
mistadobilina
I brick open layups

Anyone watching the womens games, I still can't believe that Hingis was eliminated and Williams looked a bit rusty against Hantucova (sp?)
Old 09-08-2006, 06:02 PM   #6
mistadobilina
I brick open layups

Sharapova has just made history today winning 2 sets 6-0 and she is in the finals!
Old 09-08-2006, 07:20 PM   #7
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

I'm going for Sharapova, she's my favorite...Nadal and Safin are my favorite male tennis players, but I got respect for Federer...he's amazing.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 07:41 PM   #8
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Im gonna go with federer but for him he hasnt really played that great. Which is amazing because he has only lost 1 set in the whole tournament. I want him and roddick to play and i hope roddick can at least make it a match. I will always root for fed just because he is the best athlete at their respective sports in the world(yes better than tiger)
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 08:05 PM   #9
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

Federer is probably going to take it. Anyone see his match last night against Blake? It was good one, Blake is becoming a great player.
Old 09-08-2006, 08:08 PM   #10
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It was a great match. I actually missed most of the football game to watch it. I thought blake was gonna have one of his patented go home without a fight matches during the second set but i was very proud of the way he battled in the 3rd and 4th. He was down 5-1 in the 4th and won the set against federer. Not many people could do that. His court coverage is just unreal. You notice that shot he hit left handed yesterday? I know fed won the point anyway but that was nice. Best shot of the match was the lob though.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:40 PM   #11
mistadobilina
I brick open layups

SHARAPOVA!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy she won. Had a bit of an embarassing moment as well but her reaction after was very cute.

Now hopefully Federer can take home the championship.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:43 PM   #12
raiderfan19
Shazam!

what happened that was embarrasing?
Old 09-10-2006, 12:21 AM   #13
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

she held her trophy up and the lid of it fell off onto the ground.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: