Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-12-2010, 05:44 AM   #151
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (06-12-2010)

Updated on 06-12-2010.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #152
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

GT for ps3 = posterize246
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:45 PM   #153
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
GT for ps3 = posterize246
OMFG I FUCKING CAME

you have a ps3!? <3
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #154
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maniak why aren't you a baseball fan? What the hell is the matter with you? I need more people to play MLB The Show with.

Also needed, more people who have UFC Undisputed 2010. Add me once they complete the patch to fix the completely unplayable online multiplayer.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #155
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Maniak why aren't you a baseball fan? What the hell is the matter with you? I need more people to play MLB The Show with.

Also needed, more people who have UFC Undisputed 2010. Add me once they complete the patch to fix the completely unplayable online multiplayer.
Because not only have I never played a baseball video game but I do find it rather boring.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:29 PM   #156
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just switched from ps3 to 360 today. gamertag: bedaufoshau

mw2 will arrive in a few days until then probably gonna play halo 3 or something. my friend left some transformers game here that supposedly doesnt suck
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #157
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
OMFG I FUCKING CAME

you have a ps3!? <3
yes but only game I have is The Show until Madden and nba 2k11 come out. I'm only good at sports games.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #158
Ty Lawson
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Ty Lawson has an OK reputation so far

My gamertag is SirKennyPowers.

I usually only play Team Play on NBA Live and I'm a monster down low so anyone who wants to play with me, send a request.
Ty Lawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #159
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just got PS3, PSN is rajdadodge.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:26 AM   #160
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (07-16-2010)

Updated (07-16-2010)
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:41 AM   #161
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
Just got PS3, PSN is rajdadodge.
what games do you play?
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:44 PM   #162
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
what games do you play?
just 2k10 so far...i'm gonna get more games once they start coming out, like madden 11, fifa 11, etc...also I suck at 2k I get killed by 20/gm so i'm still tryin to figure how to play and like what to do...so yea.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:30 PM   #163
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

xbox

v-unit = Doctor Diamonds

Last edited by v-unit : 07-19-2010 at 04:56 PM.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #164
nolaCP3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

nolaCP3 has an OK reputation so far

psn:Bad504xJay
xbl:BadAzz504xBoi
nolaCP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:37 AM   #165
LMS4
I airball my layups

LMS4 has an OK reputation so far

Xbox Live: LMS4

lol.
LMS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: