Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-17-2009, 08:16 PM   #76
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (9-05-2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
PSN: OJMayo_NextKobe

got your request, what games do you play?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:05 AM   #77
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
got your request, what games do you play?

madden2010 and gta4 is all i have right now remember i just got my ps3 slim last week.

i will obviously by 2k10 do you play that? i am more into action adventure games than shooters. IDK shooters never did it for me. I am thinking of getting assassin creed or batman or both in the next few weeks though
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 05:02 AM   #78
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
madden2010 and gta4 is all i have right now remember i just got my ps3 slim last week.

i will obviously by 2k10 do you play that? i am more into action adventure games than shooters. IDK shooters never did it for me. I am thinking of getting assassin creed or batman or both in the next few weeks though

im gonna be getting 2k10 for 360, maybe ill get it for ps3 too if i can get it cheap
Old 09-20-2009, 05:58 AM   #79
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
im gonna be getting 2k10 for 360, maybe ill get it for ps3 too if i can get it cheap

i will be getting it on ebay you can always find great deals. In cali there is like a 9% tax so games cost like 68 dollars here or so. I got madden for 47 dollars on ebay. and i got a new grand theft auto 4 for 25 dollars ebay is the place to go. I also bought my ps3 slim on ebay also
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #80
teleport
G-Men 3-0

teleport is popular on this boardteleport is popular on this boardteleport is popular on this boardteleport is popular on this board

Just got a 360

gamertag - EvanAlmightyy
teleport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #81
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by teleport
Just got a 360

gamertag - EvanAlmightyy

added
Old 09-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #82
teleport
G-Men 3-0

teleport is popular on this boardteleport is popular on this boardteleport is popular on this boardteleport is popular on this board

Aight cool. I also forgot to mention that I bought Madden 10, UFC, and GTA 4 to start. Definitely gonna cop NBA 2k10 when that drops
teleport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #83
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Last edited by Bigsmoke : 12-14-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:06 PM   #84
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just got my PS3 setup, my ID is maniakdelmar.

Add me, I have COD WAW if anyone is down for this shizz. PM me. Im gonna get 2k10 in a few weeks, too.

Also have a few other games, so yeah...
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #85
StealthNoob
Lakers Parade Woot!

StealthNoob has decent reputationStealthNoob has decent reputation

PS3 id-EnvyMeXD

getting nba 2k10 and modern warfare 2
StealthNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #86
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthNoob
PS3 id-EnvyMeXD

getting nba 2k10 and modern warfare 2
Do you have world at war?
Old 10-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #87
StealthNoob
Lakers Parade Woot!

StealthNoob has decent reputationStealthNoob has decent reputation

naw i just got the ps3... the only games i got is marvel vs capcom 2 and nba 2k10 draft combine

i borrowed killzone 2 but that game is ****ty

the first call of duty game im going to play is modern warfare 2... imma be a total noob lol

NBA 2k10 is going to be my first NBA game lol... as you can tell, i dont play games that much
StealthNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #88
Maniak
Maniak

Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (6-27-2009)

Anyone who is down for playing World at War, send me an invite for friends(maniakdelmar) on PS3....
Old 10-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #89
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Just got my PS3 setup, my ID is maniakdelmar.

Add me, I have COD WAW if anyone is down for this shizz. PM me. Im gonna get 2k10 in a few weeks, too.

Also have a few other games, so yeah...

dont got waw and will only be getting uncharted 2 and maybe nba 2k10 for my ps3 but add me if you want

GOBxBluth
Old 10-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #90
Maniak
Maniak

Quote:
dont got waw and will only be getting uncharted 2 and maybe nba 2k10 for my ps3 but add me if you want

GOBxBluth
Yeah Im gonna be getting 2k10 and Uncharted 2...along with quite a few others....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: