Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #91
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (9-05-2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Yeah Im gonna be getting 2k10 and Uncharted 2...along with quite a few others....

what is the purpose of this in every post? you excited or happy or what?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #92
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
what is the purpose of this in every post? you excited or happy or what?
I have no clue.

But yeah, I'll add you later tonight when I get back on.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:27 PM   #93
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got my PS3 over a month ago.

PSN: LSZCZ

Games I have so far:

Skate 2
Little Big Planet
NBA 2K10

Last edited by Qwyjibo : 10-25-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:47 AM   #94
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Grabbed a PS3 about 2 weeks ago. I have a few games so far.

Madden 10
Uncharted 2

PSN: rlass026

Probably going to pick up MW2 when it comes out.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:29 AM   #95
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Xbox Live Gamertag: JustinJDW

Yep, same as my ISH Username. I like to keep things simple.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #96
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (11-08-2009)

UPDATED

Thanks Glide for picking up my slack - I haven't been on the computer as much and been doing most of my ISHing on my iphone…
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:17 AM   #97
S13M
High School JV MVP

S13M has not been impressing people

XBOX 360 GT: S13M

Games I play: NBA 2k10, Madden 10
S13M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 02:11 AM   #98
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mine is manhta2 for Xbox360. The only games I have right now are Gears of war 2, Nba2k10, and MW2. Add me if you guys want to play or something..
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:59 PM   #99
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My gamertag is Mohman123
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:27 AM   #100
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Big Baller: Bosnian Kurac

Xbox 360
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:27 AM   #101
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I play MW2, GTA, Midnight club.
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #102
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster

360 gt: HookersTears

It's a new account. I wasn't happy with the stats that I had and I wanted to start fresh.
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:21 AM   #103
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

PSN Tag: nathanzpro

I play Madden 10, Call of Duty MW2 atm.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:37 PM   #104
AirJordan23
Local High School Star

AirJordan23 is considered somewhat coolAirJordan23 is considered somewhat coolAirJordan23 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (02-15-2009)

360 GT = MeloShowtime24. Already added a bunch of people from the list.

Not actually my account but my younger brother gave it to me since he recently bought a PS3.
AirJordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #105
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've gotten a bunch of requests on live recently which is cool, but can you guys at least tell me who you are?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: