Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-29-2009, 01:03 AM   #106
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (02-15-2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordan23
360 GT = MeloShowtime24. Already added a bunch of people from the list.

Not actually my account but my younger brother gave it to me since he recently bought a PS3.

i do beleive i got a freind request from

cant remember if i accepted or not because the gamertag didnt seem familiar so ichecked around the forums and couldnt find you so if i didnt accept your request send it again and ill add you

also what games do you play?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:05 AM   #107
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (11-08-2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
I've gotten a bunch of requests on live recently which is cool, but can you guys at least tell me who you are?

I know, right?
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:43 AM   #108
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
i do beleive i got a freind request from

cant remember if i accepted or not because the gamertag didnt seem familiar so ichecked around the forums and couldnt find you so if i didnt accept your request send it again and ill add you

also what games do you play?

I got his request also and didn't accept it for that reason also.

AirJordan23, I'll send you request.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:20 AM   #109
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, everyone on here has a 360, and most of my friends do, too.

I ALMOST regret getting a PS3.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:35 PM   #110
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Damn, everyone on here has a 360, and most of my friends do, too.

I ALMOST regret getting a PS3.

The first thing I say to people looking to choose one or the other…

Is what are your friends playing and if online play is a important aspect.
The 360 has a higher install base so its more likely that most of ones friends will be playing it. Also since there is more users on the 360, the online communities are larger, and they are playing the games for an extended period of time. Also, having the same platform as your friends allows you to trade/swap games - your friends games are your games
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #111
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My 360 got banned, so I only use PSN now. Same SN
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #112
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
My 360 got banned, so I only use PSN now. Same SN
Which is...?

And what games do you play?
Old 11-29-2009, 05:03 PM   #113
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster

Gamertag - Ian Beale

Mainly play 2K10, MW2 & PES10.
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #114
Nutman
I airball my layups

Nutman has an OK reputation so far

AIght people so i know youve all been waiting to get my gamer tag so here it is

Sniped Flood - Xbox 360
And i play every thing i can get my ahnds on hah cod mw 2, midnight club, guitar hero, fifa 10, and 2k10 when i get it soon enough

please just dont tell me you climaxed when i told you my gamertag. I already know.

Last edited by Nutman : 11-29-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #115
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Which is...?

And what games do you play?
Same as here.

I only play Demons Souls these days.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:16 AM   #116
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ŹXbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (regularly )

sent invites to a few guys off here for PSN, so add me if you can.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:42 PM   #117
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ŹXbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (regularly )

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
sent invites to a few guys off here for PSN, so add me if you can.

added u...

got a new PSN though i changed my name to ejgordon10 add me on that one instead guys
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:27 AM   #118
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

qrich3 is my PSN.

Usually play Rainbow Six Vegas 2 & COD MW2
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:22 AM   #119
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just got a PS3 today. People add me. I wanna play a "crew" game and possibly join a league.

Gamertag: jdbudget32

Right now, all I have is 2K10. I'm alright, but not that great at it. I've never played any video game online so it's going to be a new experience.

Last edited by KG215 : 12-22-2009 at 12:44 AM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:24 AM   #120
Maniak
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Just got a PS3 today. People add me. I wanna play a "crew" game and possibly join a league.

Gamertag: jdbudget32
Nice, I'll add you sometime later on. Also, Im planning on setting up an ISH crew.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: