Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 09-07-2006, 11:03 PM   #46
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Ron Artest= Can't play a full season.
Kobe>Artest
Odom>Bibby

LMAO @ Lamar > bibby!!!

haha that's all you got, kobe and lamar (i hesitate to even put him here) ... sad

Last edited by Targus™ : 09-07-2006 at 11:08 PM.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:07 PM   #47
Targus™
Good college starter

Younggrease, what a god dam homer you are . Chill, all we said was K-Mart will be very good and maybe an all-star, you might not agree but don't start trying to say we're stupid to think that. man u only watch a few Kings games, watch a full season and you'll recognize the talent and potential in this kid.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:07 PM   #48
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

IMO a team with odom, parker, and kwame would win about 15-25 games. I'm not really sure and I didnt put much that into that estimate.

A team with miller, bonzi for half a season (he was injured a lot lastyear), and ron for half a season would probably win about 20-30 games. On second thought, 20-30 wins would be hard with jason hart as your starting PG.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:09 PM   #49
Targus™
Good college starter

i hate Jason Fart^, I hope he doesn't get a lot of PT next season, dude's just a quick lil scrub
Old 09-07-2006, 11:13 PM   #50
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
LMAO @ Lamar > bibby!!!

haha that's all you got, kobe and lamar (i hesitate to even put him here) ... sad
All you got is Artest and Bibby. Brad Miller cant do anything on the Kings. The Kings dont let him play the way he could play as shown in the USA games..

Hey, sorry to say it, but, every guy you lost has made your team worse. The one guy the Lakers lost was big to them, but now they're a playoff team looking to improve.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:13 PM   #51
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
Younggrease, what a god dam homer you are . Chill, all we said was K-Mart will be very good and maybe an all-star, you might not agree but don't start trying to say we're stupid to think that. man u only watch a few Kings games, watch a full season and you'll recognize the talent and potential in this kid.

I have league pass and the Kings are one of my favorite teams, im not getting mad i just dont see the potential and want to know why i dont see it. The one guy predicted he would be an all star. I believe for that to happen the league would have to be in horrible shape. I mean think about it, if Kevin MArtin is one of the 2 best sg's in the West than there is something wrong with the NBA. ALso if Kevin MArtin is the best player on the Kings there is something wrong with the Kings. He is going to be nothing special, a best a top 10-15 sg.

Im just trying to save you the heart break of having Kevin MArtin let you down.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:16 PM   #52
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
All you got is Artest and Bibby. Brad Miller cant do anything on the Kings. The Kings dont let him play the way he could play as shown in the USA games..

Hey, sorry to say it, but, every guy you lost has made your team worse. The one guy the Lakers lost was big to them, but now they're a playoff team looking to improve.

. don't forget shareef, and like i said Kings have more talent. what other scrubs u got? Luke? Sasha? case closed.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:17 PM   #53
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
I have league pass and the Kings are one of my favorite teams, im not getting mad i just dont see the potential and want to know why i dont see it. The one guy predicted he would be an all star. I believe for that to happen the league would have to be in horrible shape. I mean think about it, if Kevin MArtin is one of the 2 best sg's in the West than there is something wrong with the NBA. ALso if Kevin MArtin is the best player on the Kings there is something wrong with the Kings. He is going to be nothing special, a best a top 10-15 sg.

we'll agree to disagree, I'm fine with that
Old 09-07-2006, 11:29 PM   #54
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

We'll agree to disagree then, just make sure you watch a lot of the Kings next season when he gets to start.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:30 PM   #55
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

This is the same Brad Miller that laid down 15-8-5 on 50% shooting last year right?

Better then all but a handful of centers in the leauge. Better then probably any except Shaq and Yao for a team's overall offensive production.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:34 PM   #56
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:

FIRST: im soo glad that we can have a kings/lakers thread and not resort to calling each other names in the first 40 posts. Ups to everyone.

Back to the topic:
Kevin was a big time scorer in college, so he can flat out score. This guy is quick and he can shoot. He takes his shots in very awkward positions; therefore, he can create. By awkward I mean, well you have to watch him play to know what type of Kevin-martin-did-he-just-make-that-shot I am talking about; he sort of stops mid air and goes into a jumper with his legs and body going in opposite directions, can't really explain it.

My whole calling kevin martin an all-star to be doesn't mean he will be in the top 2 sg's in the west, because there are always all-star caliber players that don't make it and there is usually more than 2 sg's on the allstar team.

Kevin has the ability to score and carried the kings several times for whole games in the second half of the season. He improved a lot over a short period of time, i remember when he was breaking career highs in every category over the course of a week. He is already a good player and he has a lot of room for improvement. This guy has the potential to be an allstar.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:36 PM   #57
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombles
This is the same Brad Miller that laid down 15-8-5 on 50% shooting last year right?

Better then all but a handful of centers in the leauge. Better then probably any except Shaq and Yao for a team's overall offensive production.
The problem is he plays in a small market--sacramento--and he doesn't the media like the other guys like shaq, yao, ben, and camby.
His shot at national exposure during the World championships was wasted too, because coach K didn't play him. Im not sure why
Old 09-07-2006, 11:42 PM   #58
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

[quote=bigboi_baller]FIRST: im soo glad that we can have a kings/lakers thread and not resort to calling each other names in the first 40 posts. Ups to everyone.
QUOTE]

This year there were only 2 SGs that made it to the All star game in the West, Bryant and Allen. I expect T-Mac to be a SG next year and Bryant and T-Mac will be the only 2 SGs to make it to the All star game for the west. T-Mac moving to SG opens up the SF position and Carmelo will make it to the All star game, Allen won't. Kind of OT but anyway.
If Kevin Martin makes it to the All-star game in 3-4 years. That would mean that he would have to battle Kobe, T-Mac, Allen, and Richardson for a spot. Do you guys really think that's going to happen? All these players are in their prime and they are not going to decline in 3-4 years. Martin would have to put up 25+ with good all around numbers to even have a chance. He can be a decent starter in a few years but that's about where it ends.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:44 PM   #59
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Brad miller is too soft.

I havent seen him do anything special in his career.

I like artest and I think Bibby is great (still hate him)

but They have an unproven coach. it will take sactown a while to adjust to this new coach.

If kings dont keep bonzi wells you guys wont have a good chance beatin LA this year.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:47 PM   #60
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Eric Musselman isnt a good coach, they should get Larry Brown.

lmao
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: