Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 09-07-2006, 11:54 PM   #61
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Sorry kings are good but this year they are not going to do good agaist Lakers as for Ron Artest he will not stay a King for long. Sorry, go ahead a talk **** but. The owner for the Kings suck. And every year they wear out the players until they have nothing left. But good job wining a game agaist the spurs in the pla-off I loved that game.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:00 AM   #62
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I

If kings dont keep bonzi wells you guys wont have a good chance beatin LA this year.
thats not true. bonzi was very important for the kings during the playoffs, but he was not so important during the season. He was out for 30 games and wasn't really in even decent shape for about another 10.

The kings might have a depth problem if douby is a bust or francisco get hurt, but they will be not much worse than last year.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:11 AM   #63
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Sorry kings are good but this year they are not going to do good agaist Lakers as for Ron Artest he will not stay a King for long. Sorry, go ahead a talk **** but. The owner for the Kings suck. And every year they wear out the players until they have nothing left. But good job wining a game agaist the spurs in the pla-off I loved that game.

lol sorry but the lakers are crap, a team of a bunch of scrubs and a ballhog.

that's just like what u just posted up there, unnecessary to burn people when you know nothing about them. If you lived in Sac you'd know how generous the maloofs are .
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:15 AM   #64
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
lol sorry but the lakers are crap, a team of a bunch of scrubs and a ballhog.

that's just like what u just posted up there, unnecessary to burn people when you know nothing about them. If you lived in Sac you'd know how generous the maloofs are .
A bunch of scrubs that had a better record than your team, doesn't say much about your team, now does it?
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:16 AM   #65
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I think Brad miller is too soft.

I havent seen him do anything special in his career.

I like artest and I think Bibby is great (still hate him)

but They have an unproven coach. it will take sactown a while to adjust to this new coach.

If kings dont keep bonzi wells you guys wont have a good chance beatin LA this year.

god, as much as i want to say it. I know people will think I'm dumb because they're not high on the kings for next season. but watching them game after game year after year, they're going to be a real good team, beating the Lakers will be no problem, hell we tied with'em last year 2-2 with an effed up team
Old 09-08-2006, 12:18 AM   #66
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
A bunch of scrubs that had a better record than your team, doesn't say much about your team, now does it?

by 1 game , congrats u beat out a dismantled and rebuilding team that had 2 totally different parts to the season....by 1 game!
Old 09-08-2006, 12:20 AM   #67
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
by 1 game , congrats u beat out a dismantled and rebuilding team that had 2 totally different parts to the season....by 1 game!
Still better than you. Just a fact.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:25 AM   #68
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:
Still better than you. Just a fact.

laker fans.... ..at least that one ^
Old 09-08-2006, 12:26 AM   #69
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
laker fans.... ..at least that one ^
You still have no argument to why Kings are better than the Lakers.
Kobe>Artest
Old 09-08-2006, 12:35 AM   #70
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:
You still have no argument to why Kings are better than the Lakers.
Kobe>Artest

duh Kobe > Artest (offensively), ain't no arguement against that, it's sad that's all you got though. I mean talent-wise the Kings own the lakers, but Lakers have Kobe who's better than 95% of the league. Here's why the Kings are better than the Kobee's , I mean Lakers . First of all, teamwork beats out talent anyday. Every single play down the floor for the Lakers, it's Kobe, not much teamwork at all. Now, Kobe's individual talent with the Lakers is pretty good, but not good enough to say that the Lakers are better than the Kings. That's ridiculous. And if you just compare everybody on the roster, kings are waaaay better. So when the Kings are down big in a game, and Bibby is down or not playing good. We have the luxury of other players who have the ability to step up and get those 25, 30 points any game. But the Lakers on the other hand...when Kobe struggles, the team struggles and probably will lose. Depth has a lot to do with it, but mainly it's just the overall talent that beats out the Lakers.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:41 AM   #71
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

95%? So there's actually over 20 players in the NBA that are better than Kobe? Talent my a$$, Odom has more talent than your whole team combined, it's what you can transfer into the game. :rollingeyes:
Old 09-08-2006, 12:45 AM   #72
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:
95%? So there's actually over 20 players in the NBA that are better than Kobe? Talent my a$$, Odom has more talent than your whole team combined, it's what you can transfer into the game. :rollingeyes:

:stupid:

haha that's some funny sh*t right there!!
Old 09-08-2006, 12:47 AM   #73
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
:stupid:

haha that's some funny sh*t right there!!
What's stupid is that according to your logic, there are over 20 players in the NBA that are better than Kobe.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:51 AM   #74
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
What's stupid is that according to your logic, there are over 20 players in the NBA that are better than Kobe.

You know what he meant. He was just saying he's ONE of the best player in the NBA.

What's REALLY stupid is you saying that Odom DOES have more talent than the whole kings team.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:54 AM   #75
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
You know what he meant. He was just saying he's ONE of the best player in the NBA.

What's REALLY stupid is you saying that Odom DOES have more talent than the whole kings team.
He said something stupid, and I had to reply with something stupid back.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: