Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 08-02-2006, 01:34 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Sneak Peak at the next Jordan Shoe

Here ya go
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:36 PM   #2
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sorry, for a little explanation, these may be the Jordan XXII. Usually released around MJ's birthday.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:36 PM   #3
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i have seen this picture... i dont really like them... i like the xxi alot better.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:11 PM   #4
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Sorry, for a little explanation, these may be the Jordan XXII. Usually released around MJ's birthday.

Which is when?

They look OK. But they aren't gonna be worth the price.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:30 PM   #5
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
Which is when?

They look OK. But they aren't gonna be worth the price.

I know it's in February, so off the top of my head I'll guess February 16th.

I'll probably buy a pair just incase they grow on me or something. I'm already gonna be spending too much on retros in the next 6 months, but whatever.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:32 PM   #6
WERD2
Can barely lace up my sneakers

WERD2 has decent reputation

i'm liking them more than the XXI based on that one pic.

Sole-Provider Sneakers - Australia
WERD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:50 AM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young HkM
I know it's in February, so off the top of my head I'll guess February 16th.

I'll probably buy a pair just incase they grow on me or something. I'm already gonna be spending too much on retros in the next 6 months, but whatever.

Close, one day off. Feb. 17 is the date.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: