Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 06-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
2 Wicked

Default Soloman Jones Appreciation Thread.

He's the best.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:06 AM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Soloman Jones Appreciation Thread.

catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:25 AM   #3
Hawksauce
1/2 Court Trap or Die

Hawksauce has decent reputation

I'm hearing good stuff about Solo in training camp. He's pretty much doin' his thing.
Hawksauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

I was reading in the AJC (the news paper in Atlanta) that Soloman is put on 25 lbs and he's at 245. He's hitting jump shots and banging more in the post.

This could be his bustout season.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:53 PM   #5
Hawksauce
1/2 Court Trap or Die

Hawksauce has decent reputation

Yeah I've been keeping up with the ajc and the hawks blog on training camp. Everybody seems to be doing well. Bibby sounds like his old self again and Marvin Williams sounds like he's stepping it up too.

The only thing I'm a bit disappointed in is the lack of buzz on Acie Law. He hasn't been mentioned much other than that he still seems to be a bit tentative. Other than that, I'm so eager see what the start of the season is gonna be like for these guys. They gotta be hungry for a better record than 37-45.

Edit - BTW, I just noticed that the thread title says "Soloman" when it should be "Solomon". You got to get his name right if your gonna make him an "appreciation thread" lol...

Last edited by Hawksauce : 10-04-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Hawksauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:14 AM   #6
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Yx8bdkPhg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVus_...eature=related

appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Wicked
Soloman

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: