Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-08-2006, 03:19 PM   #16
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

She has a fairly manly looking face for a chick that's supposed to be one of the world's hottest.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:22 PM   #17
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:22 PM   #18
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Adam what the hell are you talking about? I don't any man in her besides me.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:26 PM   #19
Trade
Great young streetballer

Trade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Adam what the hell are you talking about? I don't any man in her besides me.
LoL

she was a virgin till she got married
I heard thats the boys in her highschool used to call her a lezbo so they can trick her into banging them but it didt work
Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:36 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not impressed.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:37 PM   #21
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Not impressed.

Jessica>Any girl you've been with.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:48 PM   #22
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

^^^^^
Gobb
Since when are trolls black?
Old 09-08-2006, 04:14 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
^^^^^
Gobb
Since when are trolls black?

Yeah coming from you right? Wow, amazing.

1. You act as if you are allergic to woman like you are strawberries.

2. You couldnt land those two females nor Jessica Simpson. You're fantasizing and all giddy about a female who wouldnt take you serious. "Awww you're cute...in a kid brother kind of way"....

*lets watch H&O's feelings get shot down*

Last edited by GOBB : 09-08-2006 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:18 PM   #24
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Pulls out the saved pic!!!!!!!!!

Nice move PERV

Just 4 words for anyone that comes in contact with that thing Gobb was drolling over

Old 09-08-2006, 04:22 PM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

-"Why would I touch those Hooters chicks? I'll take a large Butch with a medium stache thank you very much!
Old 09-08-2006, 04:27 PM   #26
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Take my scolding like a man Gobb, you're pics of me that i'd posting aren't impressing anyone. The jokes are done with those bro , move on ...I'd thought you would be smarter and get some new material but you have to be preoccuipied with saving pics and catching up on all the old Troll movies..Man those were horrible but i'm sure you'll enjoy.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:37 PM   #27
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they're just hooters girls
they wont hurt you :)
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:53 PM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Take my scolding like a man Gobb, you're pics of me that i'd posting aren't impressing anyone. The jokes are done with those bro , move on ...I'd thought you would be smarter and get some new material but you have to be preoccuipied with saving pics and catching up on all the old Troll movies..Man those were horrible but i'm sure you'll enjoy.

Sorry I couldnt understand what you typed. It came across like a cat coughing up a FUR BALL. I wonder why Butch Cassidy?

I dont care if no one enters busting out laughing emoticons. Board is uptight, hard to impress, some dont laugh in spite of who is making the joke. But I damn sure cracked myself up. Look at that 2nd photo. Look at it. What are you doing? Where was your father? Male role model? That is the absolute worst photo anyone could ever produce. And the bad part is most photos that are wack, bad, embarrassing at because someone else took it. You posed for this. Pushed out your lips that you use for carpet munch fests. Cant tell if you are a female or male.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:54 PM   #29
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Yea no wonder it took you so long....I won't even take the time to read you're long rant there geewiz junior.

Counting down the time before tmaconegoodstupidassname shows up

Last edited by HALLandOATES : 09-08-2006 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:56 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

You look like a hobbit in the lord of the rings.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: