Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-08-2006, 06:15 PM   #46
indenial
Banned

indenial has not been impressing people

indenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:15 PM   #47
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
, U wrote that Like u actually meant it. Ur comparing that broad to Jessica Simpson?, the girl u posted looks like a regular hoe in da ghetto that went to Glamour shots cuz she got a coupon in da Mail.

No glamour shots. Ever shot you see is a glamour shot by Jessica Simpson. Photo enhancement. And you sit there drooling. Jessica Simpson is a spokesperson for ProActiv. She's shown her photos while she was in the singing business. Area around her mouth lookin like a white chocolate nestle CRUNCH bar. And I mean when you turn it upside down. See them lumps? Rub ya fingers over it and its the same as Jessica Simpson face!

Lets not act like Jessica wakes up lookin like a million bucks. You are lookin at and comparing her CELEB shots to regular females who took photos. I gurantee if you find me pix where Jessica isnt on a red carpet, posing for a magazine you wouldnt have the hard on with premature ejaculation as you do now.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:17 PM   #48
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hawker were your lips surgically removed at birth? Where r they?
Old 09-08-2006, 06:39 PM   #49
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

I'm not sure a doctor removed his lips, he's just not a good looking kid.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:42 PM   #50
Jerm

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
, U wrote that Like u actually meant it. Ur comparing that broad to Jessica Simpson?, the girl u posted looks like a regular hoe in da ghetto that went to Glamour shots cuz she got a coupon in da Mail.

...ROFL.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:45 PM   #51
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Hey gobbie before you criticize someone it's better that you not have bigger d*ck sucking lips than Derek Fisher Seriously man, where would you be without those pics saved to your hard drive.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:49 PM   #52
Jerm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
Hey gobbie before you criticize someone it's better that you not have bigger d*ck sucking lips than Derek Fisher Seriously man, where would you be without those pics saved to your hard drive.

This is worrisome though, this grown man saves other guys' pics. on his desktop. Very very disturbing!
Old 09-08-2006, 06:50 PM   #53
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Gobb I have no taste because I don't find that beast attractive? Just because you like something that makes all others cringe doesn't mean you have taste.

Oh, and it's nice to see that people have the ability to judge someone's taste over the internet. I ask other posters, now, whose comments mean little? Mine or gobbs?
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:52 PM   #54
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Usual suspects. The irony tho is one poster has posted numerous photos of me. But how did he get them? Wasnt from me that is for sure.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:52 PM   #55
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
This is worrisome though, this grown man saves other guys' pics. on his desktop. Very very disturbing!

I doubt they are on his actual desktop though because that would be just too weird. He probably has pictures of cow faces on his desktop like the one he posted earlier, not 12 year old boys.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:56 PM   #56
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

^She's nice, i'll pay you that^
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:57 PM   #57
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
^She's nice, i'll pay you that^

I posted 2 photos initially, the first photo is of that female up top. But hey she is a beast, ugly, troll according to ur peers.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:59 PM   #58
ScottStuart
Kids at the park dunk on me

ScottStuart has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Yes a beast alright. :rollingeyes:

I'd smash....and that's coming from a "sellout" according to GOBB.
ScottStuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:59 PM   #59
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Quote:
Typical clowns with horrible tastes due to physical deficiencies.

a) that pic is much better
b) she is no where near jessica, but not bad
c) deficiencies? You have never seen me.

Why don't you comment on our little discussion about taste? Because you know you are wrong? When I'm wrong, I admit it, I don't resort to stupid little insults.

Later, I'm off for supper.
Old 09-08-2006, 07:00 PM   #60
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

She's okay, but I don't have a thing for African Americans ladies.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: