Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-18-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Endwar

I dont know if the this game has been discussed in here(because I rarely am in this forum), but this game looks really good IMO. My buddy got the Demo from XboX online and says it was incredible.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:19 AM   #2
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Endwar

So I finally picked up the game, it's every bit of good that I thought it would be, except when I tell unit 6 to do something and instead unit 8 does it. but otherwise a solid game
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #3
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
So I finally picked up the game, it's every bit of good that I thought it would be, except when I tell unit 6 to do something and instead unit 8 does it. but otherwise a solid game

You're gonna have to tell us more about it. I saw a demo from the E3 footage on the G4 channel, and all they did was go on and on about how good the voice recognition is.

But from what I could tell about the game is was more sim than anything else. Like a military version of Warcraft 3, except you did everything by voice commands.

Maybe I'm just being stupid, but there was a lot more involvement in WC3 where you had to select everything and physically move your guys.

I'm not sure I'd enjoy that much. Sounds too much like sitting there just giving orders. I guess if I was having a lazy day...

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:42 AM   #4
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone still play this game, my buddy dusted it off the other day and it was pretty fun. The game isn't great but it's not bad either, which leads to my next moar important question. Is there any talks of games like this in development..

Thank you and I'll take my answer off the air.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:44 AM   #5
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A review of the game for the uninitiated
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #6
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This came with my ps3 and it rotted on the shelf till I returned it. I never even played it for a second.

Sorry.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: