Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-03-2012, 07:33 AM   #91
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Beatles song (songs)?

While My Guitar Gently Weeps Their best song ever!

Imagine how much better they could have been if George wasn't held back as the third guy.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:45 AM   #92
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Lil B > The Beatles
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #93
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
the English horn sounds too aristocratic.

The French horn makes that song. It adds this hauntingly sad atmosphere and really helps the work transcend a mere "woe is me" breakup song. Per Wiki:

Quote:
The French horn solo was by Alan Civil, a British horn player described by recording engineer Geoff Emerick as the "best horn player in London".[6] During the session, McCartney pushed Civil to play a note that was beyond the usual range of the instrument. According to Emerick, the result was the "performance of his life."

Like everyone else it's hard to pick a favorite. I like a lot of the singles (Hey Jude, Lady Madonna). Strawberry Fields/Penny Lane might just be the greatest 45 single ever released.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #94
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people

The whole Abbey Road melody is amazing ("You never give me your money" to "The End")

Don't Let Me Down - This track has a nice soul/lounge type of feel to it
Let it Be
Across The Universe
Strawberry Fields
Im Only Sleeping
Happiness is a Warm Gun
No Reply
You've got to hide your love away

I can't think of anymore right now because there are too many
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: