Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 10-28-2008, 10:51 AM   #16
HABIBIS
Can barely lace up my sneakers

HABIBIS has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: General Trade Speculation Thread

The Bulls game tonight is on WGN Chicagoland and League Pass only, it's not being shown nationally. A bunch of BS if you ask me and I'm dying to watch this game!!! Does anyone know a way for someone not in Chicago to watch the game? Is there any web link that anyone knows of that could work? Thanks
HABIBIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #17
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: General Trade Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HABIBIS
The Bulls game tonight is on WGN Chicagoland and League Pass only, it's not being shown nationally. A bunch of BS if you ask me and I'm dying to watch this game!!! Does anyone know a way for someone not in Chicago to watch the game? Is there any web link that anyone knows of that could work? Thanks

Move to Chicago....but it would probably be easier to get the League Pass. ESPN360.com always talks about showing games and the sort, but I've never seen anything but soccer on there. Also, NBATV streams all the games live like MLB.TV does. You could check that out, but you have to pay for it as well. If I'm going to pay for something, it would be the League Pass, but I live in the Chicago area, so I get the games anyway. Except that preseason game in Indy...what was that about?
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #18
HABIBIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
Move to Chicago....but it would probably be easier to get the League Pass. ESPN360.com always talks about showing games and the sort, but I've never seen anything but soccer on there. Also, NBATV streams all the games live like MLB.TV does. You could check that out, but you have to pay for it as well. If I'm going to pay for something, it would be the League Pass, but I live in the Chicago area, so I get the games anyway. Except that preseason game in Indy...what was that about?

Yeah that was pretty lame that the Bulls/Indy game wasn't on anywhere. Also, I hate when games are on the WCIU or whatever. No chance of watching those games if you ain't in the Chi... As for tonight, I called around and looks like BWW has NBA League Pass so thats where I'm heading, if you're having the same troubles as me you may want to check out your local BWW to catch the game. GOOOOO BULLLLSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #19
whoatommy

whoatommy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
Is that you Ben? Yeah, so... um yeah, you really think you are better than both Rose and Deng?

I look forward to seeing you off the team and in the unemployment line next summer you little chucker. You should have taken the big contract when they offered it you midget.

Rose hasn't played one NBA game and you think he's the next Jordan. Deng hasn't done **** for the bulls. Where would a bulls team be without Gordon the past 3 years? Not in the playoffs.
whoatommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #20
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoatommy
Rose hasn't played one NBA game and you think he's the next Jordan. Deng hasn't done **** for the bulls. Where would a bulls team be without Gordon the past 3 years? Not in the playoffs.

Gordon sucks... mediocre 6th man who wants superstar money...
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:35 PM   #21
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
Gordon sucks... mediocre 6th man who wants superstar money...

Deng isnt anything special either.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:58 AM   #22
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoatommy
Deng hasn't done **** for the bulls.

Except, you know, carrying us in the playoffs against Miami and Detroit. In 05/06 he wasn't the starter in the playoffs, so I won't count that, but in 06/07, he averaged 22.2/8.7/2.4 while shooting 52.4%/80.7%. For comparison, his career averages are 15.6/6.4/2.3 and 48%/76.3%. He steps it up when the games matter most, and was by far our best player in the postseason that year.

He is also a better defender than most people give him credit for. He has played Paul Pierce, Lebron, Carmelo, and others just as good or better than everyone else in the NBA. I'm not saying he's a star yet, but he has a much better chance than Gordon. His best asset is his shooting, which is streaky at best.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #23
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool

Wow. So the Pistons just swapped Billups (and change) for Denver's Allen Iverson.

Is there any chance we can swap Deng for Carmelo while they are in the mood to trade?
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #24
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
Wow. So the Pistons just swapped Billups (and change) for Denver's Allen Iverson.

Is there any chance we can swap Deng for Carmelo while they are in the mood to trade?

That trade is great for both teams, although I think I would rather have Billups on my team than AI. The Pistons now will have $20 million to spend this offseason...yikes. Just think if the Nuggets hadn't traded Camby away...they would be pretty beastly.

I did hear that the Nuggets were thinking of buying out McDyess's contract. Why would they do that? They need big men that can play, and McDyess still has a few years left in his knees. Too bad the Bulls are right up against the cap...McDyess would look good on this team. The only problem is that he would be just another average player.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:26 PM   #25
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
That trade is great for both teams, although I think I would rather have Billups on my team than AI. The Pistons now will have $20 million to spend this offseason...yikes. Just think if the Nuggets hadn't traded Camby away...they would be pretty beastly.

I did hear that the Nuggets were thinking of buying out McDyess's contract. Why would they do that? They need big men that can play, and McDyess still has a few years left in his knees. Too bad the Bulls are right up against the cap...McDyess would look good on this team. The only problem is that he would be just another average player.

reason why Den. would buy him out: McD says he will never put on a Nuggs uni again
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:29 PM   #26
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
reason why Den. would buy him out: McD says he will never put on a Nuggs uni again

Well, that makes sense. He did play there twice before...guess he didn't like it.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:49 PM   #27
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool

"But I still believe they have to move Andrei Kirilenko, especially with Boozer coming up and perhaps Okur. I get some interesting suggestions from readers, and one of my old buddies suggested offering Drew Gooden and Andres Nocioni for Kirilenko. It doesn't do anything for backup point guard, but it's an intriguing thought and worth exploring."Bulls.com

"Taking on Gooden with his $7.1 million expiring contract would give the Jazz some financial breathing room and Nocioni is a luxury for the Bulls, a player averaging about $7 million for three years after this who has no starting position. And you know Sloan would love Nocioni, and vice versa." Bulls.com

Would you pull the trigger on this deal if you were the GM of the Bulls?
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:59 AM   #28
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

Dont expect the Bulls to do anything till the trade deadline with the injuries we have it would be impossible to move a guard now....heck we might not make a move....Hinrich's injury could go past the trade deadlin...
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #29
HABIBIS

I wouldn't expect the Bulls to make a trade simply because Paxson is still our GM!! He exemplifies the No Balls League! Just think where this team would be if we hadn't lucked into getting the number 1 pick! No D Rose and we might be 0-6 right now. We would of had another #9 pick and we'd be complaining about one of the Lopez sisters on our team... Another big with no post moves or we'd be watching the 2nd coming of Ben Gordon in Jerrad Bayless... Another undersized shooting guard. Thank the basketball Gods that we got the #1 pick!!! D Rose is the man and I'm for trading anybody on this team to trim payroll and start re-building around my new favorite NBA player!
Old 11-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #30
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

In the rumors page, it says Kaman might be available and wants to trade mobley with him. But I dont think the clips are interested in any of the bulls players. Gooden, Noce for Kaman mobley works salary wise. Maybe add some players and/or draft picks
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: