Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 11-29-2008, 02:09 AM   #61
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: General Trade Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
I know there were talks about Kaman, and it looks like some people are shooting it down, but what about this:

Luol Deng, TT and a 2nd round pick for Kaman

We get our low post scorer and, let's be honest, Luol is good but he's no Kaman, not to mention he doesn't play in the post. TT still has upside to be attractive, and a 2nd round pick is more than worth it.

Rose - Hinrich
Thabo - Gordon
Hughes - Nocioni
Gooden - Noah
Kaman - Gray

That team looks solid, and with the (hopefully, anyways) growth of our bench the team could become a force in a couple of years.

We are still young, athletic, we have our franchise PG, an all-star caliber post player... all that we lack is more shooting. Eventually we will need a James Posey/Bruce Bowen defender/shooter wing player to come off the bench.

Other than that I like the makeup of the team. I know a lot of people are down on Hughes, but remember that he had his best years in a running offense playing alongside a man named Gilbert Arenas.. and in style of play Rose and Arenas are similar - create for others by being so dangerous themselves.

What does everyone think?

If Deng was the one to get traded I think Nocioni should definitely get the starting SF job.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: