Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 09-13-2006, 06:10 PM   #16
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

y dont you guys get off each others d^ck and stop arguing about the grammar and spelling and whats not... do u see how many times i placed "and" in that one sentence.... NO ONE CARES!!!.... if u guys want to feel as if your smart then go and join some sort of news group ..honestly... u guys arent audtioning for a sports analyst job for espn or new york times....ONCE AGAIN this is a ameture website where guys and girls come on to talk about their views on teams and whats not...... if i new this was another college english 101 class i would of never registered.... i agree what eva u type should be easily read but come one u guys wish for people to place punctuation marks and bull crap..... give your self a break and chill guys.... no one wants their mom over their back teaching people how to type and spell those days are over.... and u have grown adults on here so watch the things u say to ppl...... all for the love n fun of basketball is trash talking about who's teams the best and thats about it.......no one cares about grammar....so if u wanna win the ESPY award for best forum thread poster..... u'll be waiting ur whole life to hear ya name called cuz THERE IS NO SUCH THING!!!!! geessss
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:48 PM   #17
fan_since_85
Kids at the park dunk on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
y dont you guys get off each others d^ck and stop arguing about the grammar and spelling and whats not... do u see how many times i placed "and" in that one sentence.... NO ONE CARES!!!.... if u guys want to feel as if your smart then go and join some sort of news group ..honestly... u guys arent audtioning for a sports analyst job for espn or new york times....ONCE AGAIN this is a ameture website where guys and girls come on to talk about their views on teams and whats not...... if i new this was another college english 101 class i would of never registered.... i agree what eva u type should be easily read but come one u guys wish for people to place punctuation marks and bull crap..... give your self a break and chill guys.... no one wants their mom over their back teaching people how to type and spell those days are over.... and u have grown adults on here so watch the things u say to ppl...... all for the love n fun of basketball is trash talking about who's teams the best and thats about it.......no one cares about grammar....so if u wanna win the ESPY award for best forum thread poster..... u'll be waiting ur whole life to hear ya name called cuz THERE IS NO SUCH THING!!!!! geessss
:confused:
fan_since_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:58 PM   #18
Targus™
Good college starter

lol ^ wtf...
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 10:36 PM   #19
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
lol ^ wtf...
u guys are so immature men til it ain funny n u my friend^ are officially the most retarted niggga in here honestly ur threads make no sense sad to say.... u dnt bring up ne facts ... not at all u need help dawg honestly u jus came on this site and u think u are the "it" guy grow up kid this isnt primary school nor high school ass hole
Old 09-13-2006, 10:54 PM   #20
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
u guys are so immature men til it ain funny n u my friend^ are officially the most retarted niggga in here honestly ur threads make no sense sad to say.... u dnt bring up ne facts ... not at all u need help dawg honestly u jus came on this site and u think u are the "it" guy grow up kid this isnt primary school nor high school ass hole

but ne way bro i dont mean to sound harsh bro but that jus how it is stop bitccchin bout ppl's spellings and shyte bro please no body wants to come here and read that crap..... we jus wanna come here and hear some rumors and some sensible threads.... i didnt mean to call u an ass bro i'm sorry dawg
Old 09-14-2006, 03:43 PM   #21
fan_since_85

This whole thread was started with garbage, did you read the first post? Dude was talking trash so I hit him back. What did Targus do to piss you off? You're trippin man, deal with it bro.
Old 09-14-2006, 08:48 PM   #22
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:

hey buddy, it's called the ignore button... you're the idiot who can't spell, I'm just telling you nobody's going to read your posts if you continue with all this sh!t in them. My threads make no sense? ok chump howabout you worry about yourself? And if somebody starts talking crap about my team I'm gonna argue my case, and if you don't like it, why don't you tell somebody that cares...
Old 09-14-2006, 11:04 PM   #23
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
hey buddy, it's called the ignore button... you're the idiot who can't spell, I'm just telling you nobody's going to read your posts if you continue with all this sh!t in them. My threads make no sense? ok chump howabout you worry about yourself? And if somebody starts talking crap about my team I'm gonna argue my case, and if you don't like it, why don't you tell somebody that cares...

hmmmm lmao :stupid: u are a real class act dawg honestly welcome to insidehoops kiddo ..(if u werent formally welcomed) lol what a clown!!! lol keep on posting dawg i'm tired of runnin on with u u win!! ur posts are the best we all find them so inspiring

any way lets kill this kiddo we are kings fans not lakers and kings so stop biatchin bro jus chill n lets form a unity in here ...
Old 09-15-2006, 12:54 AM   #24
Targus™
Good college starter

wtf..does anybody understand a sentence this guy makes? btw, lol I am not a kid by any means, ... u make kings fans look bad, just chill.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:04 PM   #25
fan_since_85

:confused:
Old 09-16-2006, 02:53 PM   #26
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Sorry couldn't resist.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:06 PM   #27
wally_world
M0derator

stupid post... the Monarchs are obviously better... duh...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: