Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 09-10-2006, 01:16 AM   #166
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
GeeWiz, avoiding topics they know they are wrong about is Tmac's and Gobb's MO, don't waste your time trying to make them. Even if you do get them to face em they reject your reality and substitute their own (love that) like arrogant dimwits.

the thing is GeeWiz could have elected to opt out of the flamewar. The attention wasn't on him, but on JPR. His thunder was taken away from his precious thread, he posted his way back in. I could picture him right now when the flaming was on JPR:
"Grrrr, this is my thread TMOGE, I'm over, here, flame me, I'll be ready.ICREATED THIS POST. Why is JPR getting the hate? Grrr. Hey TMOGE, Over here!"
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:18 AM   #167
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius
Without pitchfork how you going to seperate your emo from your post-punk from your cocaine rap?

I was impressed at the sudden emotional hemmoraging of geewiz though, he seemed like such a strong kid. If you don't take snakes on a plane seriously, should internet message boards be taken so?

Edit:

haha in the google targeted ads thing in the side bar, I just read "See Kwame Brown play live! Laker tickets for sale!"

Pitchfork gives all my favorite albums terrible reviews. Thier good to find new music but you can't really rely on them. The hipsters are the scum of the earth. Thank god most of them offed themselves last election. Could you imagine those chumps starrting families and having little hipster kids with faux-hawks and shopping at the gap? Shudder to even think about it.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:20 AM   #168
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
the thing is GeeWiz could have elected to opt out of the flamewar. The attention wasn't on him, but on JPR. His thunder was taken away from his precious thread, he posted his way back in. I could picture him right now when the flaming was on JPR:
"Grrrr, this is my thread TMOGE, I'm over, here, flame me, I'll be ready.ICREATED THIS POST. Why is JPR getting the hate? Grrr. Hey TMOGE, Over here!"

Pretty much sums it up. It was like geeWiz lifted his skirt first, then JPR flashed his boobs and we all went over to him and as we were about to donkey punch him in the teeth geeWiz jumped in and took the hit for him. Then complained about it afterwards like the slut who always regrets the jock she went down on the night before and vows never to do it again then the next day she does it again.

geeWiz will do this again tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:25 AM   #169
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Isn't Pitchfork that site that hates on absolutely everything that is even somewhat popular? I haven't been but that's what I heard. anything mainstream automatically bad. anything. not even mainstream. just anything you've heard of.

Quote:
the thing is GeeWiz could have elected to opt out of the flamewar.
that's exactly what geeWiz did though. I made a post and decided that for the good of the post (Tmacs was actually giving it to JPR pretty good) I had better just stay out of it, so I deleted that post and Tmacs absolutely assaults me for it because he caught it in time and he posts about it in three seperate emotionally charged posts... and what am I supposed to do from there? point out that he's wrong and why...

I really don't know how to handle Tmacs. I'm a straight shooter, someone presents an issue and I react to it. Tmacs presents issues and I point out how wrong they are and back up my claims... and he responds with... completely ignoring it. and repeating himself. over and over. how do you deal with such denial? I'm stumped.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:30 AM   #170
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Isn't Pitchfork that site that hates on absolutely everything that is even somewhat popular? I haven't been but that's what I heard. anything mainstream automatically bad. anything. not even mainstream. just anything you've heard of.

that's exactly what geeWiz did though. I made a post and decided that for the good of the post (Tmacs was actually giving it to JPR pretty good) I had better just stay out of it, so I deleted that post and Tmacs absolutely assaults me for it because he caught it in time and he posts about it in three seperate emotionally charged posts... and what am I supposed to do from there? point out that he's wrong and why...

I really don't know how to handle Tmacs. I'm a straight shooter, someone presents an issue and I react to it. Tmacs presents issues and I point out how wrong they are and back up my claims... and he responds with... completely ignoring it. and repeating himself. over and over. how do you deal with such denial? I'm stumped.

you don't...just ignore him...it usually works...attention seekers ruin everything
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:33 AM   #171
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This thread is so long and yet the arguments stay the same in each response..
Tmac: Ur an emotional wreck...
GeeWiz: stop avoiding my points..
etc
etc
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:34 AM   #172
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

It's because of my non-participation in threads like this why I don't have a higher post count. Oh well, I still get a few good laughs out of it.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:36 AM   #173
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
This thread is so long and yet the arguments stay the same in each response..
Tmac: Ur an emotional wreck...
GeeWiz: stop avoiding my points..
etc
etc

agreed...without the etc...those are the only 2 points...
Old 09-10-2006, 01:38 AM   #174
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
that's exactly what geeWiz did though. I made a post and decided that for the good of the post (Tmacs was actually giving it to JPR pretty good) I had better just stay out of it, so I deleted that post and Tmacs absolutely assaults me for it because he caught it in time and he posts about it in three seperate emotionally charged posts... and what am I supposed to do from there? point out that he's wrong and why..

Well, if that's the case, that you edited it as to not get involved, then I apologize. But up till that point the attention was on JPR and how rich he was, and you go and post that, and it seemed like you were really upset that the attention was off you. But if you truly wrote it out of spite then realized you made a mistake and didn't wanna get involved and that's the reason you deleted it, then I apologize.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:42 AM   #175
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
agreed...without the etc...those are the only 2 points...

lol the ETC's meant the same points were being repeated over and over..guess it wasnt clear.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:43 AM   #176
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
lol the ETC's meant the same points were being repeated over and over..guess it wasnt clear.

okay...
Old 09-10-2006, 01:58 AM   #177
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
It's because of my non-participation in threads like this why I don't have a higher post count. Oh well, I still get a few good laughs out of it.
don't you know that beating people in online flamewars makes your peniis bigger? it's true.

Quote:
Well, if that's the case, that you edited it as to not get involved, then I apologize. But up till that point the attention was on JPR and how rich he was, and you go and post that, and it seemed like you were really upset that the attention was off you. But if you truly wrote it out of spite then realized you made a mistake and didn't wanna get involved and that's the reason you deleted it, then I apologize.
awrite cool. we good then?..
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:08 AM   #178
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

sure.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:08 AM   #179
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
don't you know that beating people in online flamewars makes your peniis bigger? it's true.

holy crap...i knew that didn't belong there!! omg...
Old 09-10-2006, 03:17 AM   #180
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: