Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2006, 03:53 PM   #16
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star
 
TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,818
Default

Just geeWiz wanting attention again.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:54 PM   #17
JordanPippenRodman
Banned
 
JordanPippenRodman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: *
Posts: 642
Default

That's even more pathetic...

what a waste of board space.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:55 PM   #18
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wolviapolis
Posts: 14,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
My name is J to the Izzo because I am a wannabe and totally unoriginal. grow some balls, no matter how trashy you are, you're not Jay-Z. besides Jay-Z sucks like the wizards do.

FACT: Arenas only made the all star game because the real all star was hurt.


My name is JPR and I am a "filthy rich american baller" who is too dumb to recognize sarcasm and will all too hastily jump at an opportunity to slam someone.

but in reality I look like a complete jackass because I am too stupid to realize it is a joke. Kind of like JPR.

Wiz was referring to an earlier thread and making a funny satire on it

YOU WERE TOO DUMB TO RECOGNIZE THAT, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A COMPLETE JACKSSS AND NOBODY TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:59 PM   #19
DeuceWallaces
I am your density
 
DeuceWallaces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: State College, PA
Posts: 16,509
Default

Loser post-whore-attention-seekers.

Get some friends or a hug from your mom.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:59 PM   #20
Kobe24
Banned
 
Kobe24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of 14 NBA Championships
Posts: 6,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Just geeWiz wanting attention again.

I guess you were right the whole time about his attention whoring.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:02 PM   #21
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star
 
TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,818
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
My name is JPR and I am a "filthy rich american baller" who is too dumb to recognize sarcasm and will all too hastily jump at an opportunity to slam someone.

but in reality I look like a complete jackass because I am too stupid to realize it is a joke. Kind of like JPR.

Wiz was referring to an earlier thread and making a funny satire on it

YOU WERE TOO DUMB TO RECOGNIZE THAT, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A COMPLETE JACKSSS AND NOBODY TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY

JPR used to come on here like "I got a career in the electronics field. I make mad money selling top of the line electronics tp rich customers who only want the bed. How else would a 25 year old be driving a pimped out escalade?"

Then we found out a few days later he sells car stereos at circuit city cause when the story broke that Artest was working there JPR was like "Game recognize game"
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:03 PM   #22
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm
 
Jerm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Okokomaiko
Posts: 965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
Jerm, are you out on parole?

Nahh, I'm not out on parole, I'm out for the christmas carol. ROFL
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:04 PM   #23
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™
 
geeWiz15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: limbo
Posts: 5,765
Default

LOL @ JPR not getting it.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:04 PM   #24
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star
 
TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,818
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
I guess you were right the whole time about his attention whoring.

Kids the biggest nerd at hogwarts. The only attention he gets is when he's getting stuffed into lockers by the freshmen WIT's (Wizards in training)

Of course he'd come on the net and try and get real (fake) attention here.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:06 PM   #25
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wolviapolis
Posts: 14,186
Default

I thought it was falkin funny, but then again I have a conflict of interest
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:06 PM   #26
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™
 
geeWiz15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: limbo
Posts: 5,765
Default

:rollingeyes:^

this dude Tmacs can kill anything. get a life bro, loosen up. you spendin more time getting my attention in this thread than I spent making it.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:17 PM   #27
JordanPippenRodman
Banned
 
JordanPippenRodman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: *
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
JPR used to come on here like "I got a career in the electronics field. I make mad money selling top of the line electronics tp rich customers who only want the bed. How else would a 25 year old be driving a pimped out escalade?"

Then we found out a few days later he sells car stereos at circuit city cause when the story broke that Artest was working there JPR was like "Game recognize game"

that's what you wish. fact of the matter is i'm a consultant at 23 years old who owns a brand new caddie, a $400,000 home, and make $40,000+ per year.


GeeWiz...you're all a bunch of loser!
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:17 PM   #28
JordanPippenRodman
Banned
 
JordanPippenRodman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: *
Posts: 642
Default

Save for me, this thread is proof that an idiot is born every minute. it's just a shame they all decided to show up in one thread at once.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:18 PM   #29
Kobe24
Banned
 
Kobe24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of 14 NBA Championships
Posts: 6,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
that's what you wish. fact of the matter is i'm a consultant at 23 years old who owns a brand new caddie, a $400,000 home, and make $40,000 per year.


GeeWiz...you're all a bunch of loser!

a 400,000 thousand home and you make 40k? Seems unlikely to me unless Daddy and Mommy payed for you.

Ps: I don't believe you.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:18 PM   #30
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wolviapolis
Posts: 14,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
a 400,000 thousand home and you make 40k? Seems unlikely to me unless Daddy and Mommy payed for you.

Ps: I don't believe you.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy