Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 09-09-2006, 03:19 PM   #31
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

JPR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL OF YOU FAKE LOSERS

the world needs ditch diggers too.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:20 PM   #32
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Do you know what I'm doing right now? I'm counting the $100 bills in my pocket from cashing my last check. I'm on $2,860 right now. That's 24 $100 bills, 2 $50's, and $360 in 20's. I haven't even gotten to the small change.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:21 PM   #33
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Post a pic of you driving it.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:21 PM   #34
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Old 09-09-2006, 03:21 PM   #35
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Post a pic of you driving it.

post under your other screen name, you're not fooling anyone. Loser.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:21 PM   #36
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no I think what the world needs is more 'rich' people who spend their time online. Shouldn't you be out in your dope ride right now, it is Saturday afternoon in early September, all the college biiiitches will be out and about.

Your dope ride will hook up all the ladies.

How about you post a picture of you with today's newspaper next to the car, then I might buy your consulting BS.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:22 PM   #37
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
Do you know what I'm doing right now? I'm counting the $100 bills in my pocket from cashing my last check. I'm on $2,860 right now. That's 24 $100 bills, 2 $50's, and $360 in 20's. I haven't even gotten to the small change.

chump change.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:22 PM   #38
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
that's what you wish. fact of the matter is i'm a consultant at 23 years old who owns a brand new caddie, a $400,000 home, and make $40,000+ per year.

GeeWiz...you're all a bunch of loser!

You dumbass. I make close to $40,000 and I don't even own a home, I rent. $40,000 is barely anything, fool. A half mil home and a caddie all on $40,000 a year? Get outta here. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:22 PM   #39
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
post under your other screen name, you're not fooling anyone. Loser.

Show your face. I can easily find similar pics. You are a loser admit it.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:22 PM   #40
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
no I think what the world needs is more 'rich' people who spend their time online. Shouldn't you be out in your dope ride right now, it is Saturday afternoon in early September, all the college biiiitches will be out and about.

Your dope ride will hook up all the ladies.

How about you post a picture of you with today's newspaper next to the car, then I might buy your consulting BS.

did a loser say something? only an uneducated loser like yourself can't surf the web while watching football. it's not hard to do, brainiac!

Envy. I am the envy of this board. Especially, the envy of losers like T-Mac, Kobe, and J to the Izzo wannabe.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:23 PM   #41
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Show your face. I can easily find similar pics. You are a loser admit it.

get your own material.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:23 PM   #42
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
You dumbass. I make close to $40,000 and I don't even own a home, I rent. $40,000 is barely anything, fool. A half mil home and a caddie all on $40,000 a year? Get outta here. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I'm 23 years old! The sky is the limit for me. :)
Old 09-09-2006, 03:23 PM   #43
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Quote:
I'm 23 years old! The sky is the limit for me. :)

you certainly have the brains for it
Old 09-09-2006, 03:24 PM   #44
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Bottomline:

My filthy rich azz just owned all you losers. you wish you had an '06 black caddie sitting on chrome like me! you don't fools. you're not worth my time, PEACE BIITCHAZZES!!!
Old 09-09-2006, 03:25 PM   #45
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
you certainly have the brains for it

Why don't you do us a favor and post a pic of your bus pass, loser!

i don't hang out with losers like you, so you're no longer worthy of a response.

you smell like trash cuz you R!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: