Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 09-09-2006, 03:25 PM   #46
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
Bottomline:

My filthy rich azz just owned all you losers. you wish you had an '06 black caddie sitting on chrome like me! you don't fools. you're not worth my time, PEACE BIITCHAZZES!!!

you rock dude, good idea ending this though, I think I hear your mom calling you for lunch
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:25 PM   #47
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

My house but that's the small one. I have another in the Hamptons and planning to buy one in Malibu.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:27 PM   #48
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Do you know what I'm doing right now? I'm counting the $100 bills in my pocket from cashing my last check. I'm on $2,860 right now. That's 24 $100 bills, 2 $50's, and $360 in 20's. I haven't even gotten to the small change.

You cash your checks and ask for it all in cash? DIfferent bills even? AHAHAHA. You aint making no money fool. I make almost as much as you say you make. It's called direct deposit and I hardly ever carry cash. Maybe $20 max. I use my card everywhere. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

haha@JPR pulling up to the bank teller in his caddy and having her cash his paycheck and whey she asks him when he would like it deposited he says "I want it all now. COLD CASH. Gimme an assortment of pennies. nickels, dimes, quarters, buffalo nickels, ones, two dollar bills (for the strip club yo!) fives, tens, twentys, fiftys, hundred, thousands, millions and you're telephone number on my balance slip"

Dumbass.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:28 PM   #49
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

JPR do you live in chicago? if you do then 40K wont even buy you toilet paper. housing costs in Chicago was very high so a 400K house is a decent house but nothing spectacular.

i do like the driving gloves...
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:28 PM   #50
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Where's the negative rep when you need it? pissards suck. gilbert arenas isn't even a real all star. he's like jamal maglorie. he only made it because multiple people at his position had injuries.
how do you have over 800 posts and still be that stupid.. NEG REP!
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:29 PM   #51
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

I hope this turns into another quad seoson thread.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:33 PM   #52
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

wow, this post is so typical and yet so not typical.

typical: Tmacs is gossiping about another poster
not typical: it's not me

typical: JPR is being a regulation retard
not typical: ok, nothing

typical: a funny diversion post is ruined by a pointless flamewar
not typical: I didn't start the flamewar

Last edited by geeWiz15 : 09-09-2006 at 03:36 PM.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:34 PM   #53
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I think everybody agrees that it became funnier when you stopped posting in it.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:34 PM   #54
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

hah@geeWiz getting upset I made his thread funnier than he possibly ever could have.

"Screw you for making my attempt at humor funnier than I ever could have! Go to hell'

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHA He edited his original post when he was saying "TMac I hate you for upstaging me with your humor thats better than mine!"

HAHAHHAH!! Put your original quote back geeWiz.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:36 PM   #55
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

Sonned. Edited your comment to save the embarrasement. Punk.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:36 PM   #56
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JPR saved this thread with his ridiculously aloof disses and then his too painful to read wannabe richness.

That was the true humor in this thread.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:37 PM   #57
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

here's pic of the pimp ride b4 i got the chrome shoes. look at the driveway. think you can find a driveway like that in YOUR neighborhood trailer park? hahahaha. that's right, the house is worth $500 G's, i just got it for $400,000. who ever said I only had one source of income?

wow, this is great. you all WANNABE like me.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:37 PM   #58
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
JPR do you live in chicago? if you do then 40K wont even buy you toilet paper. housing costs in Chicago was very high so a 400K house is a decent house but nothing spectacular.

i do like the driving gloves...

I live in Joliet, Illinois. Ya know where they filmed the show Prison Break.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:39 PM   #59
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

Daddy know you took that photo?

Lets see the plates, I wanna run them by my police friend

nice lawn btw, even the trailer park can hire landscapers
Old 09-09-2006, 03:39 PM   #60
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Geewiz, put your original quote back up, you coward. Oh, that's right, you got owned so you edited.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: