Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 09-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #61
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
here's pic of the pimp ride b4 i got the chrome shoes. look at the driveway. think you can find a driveway like that in YOUR neighborhood trailer park? hahahaha. that's right, the house is worth $500 G's, i just got it for $400,000. who ever said I only had one source of income?

wow, this is great. you all WANNABE like me.

I love the penmanship on that photo, well done, which night school did you get your GED from?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #62
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
hah@geeWiz getting upset I made his thread funnier than he possibly ever could have.

"Screw you for making my attempt at humor funnier than I ever could have! Go to hell'

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHA He edited his original post when he was saying "TMac I hate you for upstaging me with your humor thats better than mine!"

HAHAHHAH!! Put your original quote back geeWiz.
no. calm down. first of all making up JPR is easy humor. it doesn't take any wit to do that. tips4 could look like Dane Cook making jokes about JPR. secondly, it was much more JPR ruining my post than it was you, I mean come on, you talk about other posters entirely too much but gimmie a break, JPR had it coming.

dude Tmacs seriously what you so excited for? this what you live for or what? we can have a pointless e-war that involves you typing books straight from your imagination about my personal life, or we can not. I decided not. it wasn't worth it and you didn't really ruin this thread.

but you're really overrating your humor... it's not really that funny at all. JPR's the funny one. you give yourself too much credit.

Last edited by geeWiz15 : 09-09-2006 at 03:43 PM.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #63
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Well, it's obvious JPR isn't being serious which kind of takes the fun out of his dumbassness since he knows he's a dumbas.

Now geeWiz on the other hand editing his post when he got owned. Ahhahhaha pure hilarity.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:41 PM   #64
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
no. calm down. first of all making up JPR is easy humor. it doesn't take any wit to do that. tips4 could look like Dane Cook making jokes about JPR. secondly, it was much more JPR ruining my post than it was you, I mean come on, you talk about other posters entirely too much but gimmie a break, JPR had it coming.

some loser talks about other posters too much, this is true. but how many times did you mention JPR?
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:41 PM   #65
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

TMOGE > Wiz
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:43 PM   #66
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:

Well then why did your whole post say and I quote "I hate you TMac! Good job ruining my funny post with your funny posts! Always trying to be funnier than everyone. I HATE YOU!"

That's exactly what you said and anyone who read it before you edited it will attest to that. You got all emo and started crying steaming up the lens of your bifocals.

You're sense of humor is that of a CBS monday night sitcom. Everybody Loves Raymond or Friends style. Easy and not funny to real funny people. I'm more Mr. Show, Strangers WIth Candy, Curb Your Enthusiasm. AKA Actual funny stuff.

You're Dane Cook & Larry The Cable Guy. I'm David Cross & Bill Hicks. You may get the idiots attention with your humor, but I get the critical acclaim for mine.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:48 PM   #67
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

No, you're a liar and a fraud who makes **** up.

for example nothing you said is true... doesn't matter. the board's on your side. board is always on your side because nobody will stand up to you. you were pretty funny in this thread - great. is it a competition?

let it go. I decided not to pick a dumb fight because it's not going to resolve anything. people think you're funny, so the post wasn't ruined. fine.

it's not that big a deal, but you seem to live for it. life was better when I had you on ignore. day after I take you off you're on my ass like jeans. don't you have anything better to do?
Old 09-09-2006, 03:49 PM   #68
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

TMOGE roasted JPR!

Quote:
Do you know what I'm doing right now? I'm counting the $100 bills in my pocket from cashing my last check. I'm on $2,860 right now. That's 24 $100 bills, 2 $50's, and $360 in 20's. I haven't even gotten to the small change.

Direct deposit idiot. Your dumbass cashing a check (in different size bills at that) only to put in your pocket like some cheesy rap video.

And $40,000 with a $400,000 home is hilarious. You must still live...

...AT HOME!

Kids usually claim things like houses, cars, money as "thier own" when living at home. "I got a BMW out back", its really your dad but because its Satrday and he got home from golf to watch PSU vs Notre Dame you can drive it around. Just make sure you take his keys because it has the exxon keypad pass that allows you to fill up without using cash (you just get billed).
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:49 PM   #69
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

i'm still convinced this one eyed character is Gobb. So is the Kobe screen name. Gobb admitted to it in the past.

Gobb, please post pics of your bus pass.

T-Mac threw down his typical fantasies and I blasted them out of the water with cold, hard PICTURES Biitch. you know pics, gobb. like all of the pictures of men you have saved to your hard drive. many of them ISH members...you frickin' weirdo.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:50 PM   #70
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
No, you're a liar and a fraud who makes **** up.

for example nothing you said is true... doesn't matter. the board's on your side. board is always on your side because nobody will stand up to you. you were pretty funny in this thread - great. is it a competition?

let it go. I decided not to pick a dumb fight because it's not going to resolve anything. people think you're funny, so the post wasn't ruined. fine.

it's not that big a deal, but you seem to live for it. life was better when I had you on ignore. day after I take you off you're on my ass like jeans. don't you have anything better to do?

BS, you made a thread thinking you were being funny, I jacked it, helped make it into a quasi classic and you got hurt and posted an emotional, hate filled tirade of a post, I read it, laughed at it, you edited it and are trying to deny it. That's all it comes down to basically.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:52 PM   #71
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

lol @ gobb showing up now that the spotlight isn't on him.

lol @ JPR seeing his opening and trying to divert the attention away from how retarded he is.

TMOGE has the unique ability to make absolutely any post about me and his little theory about my intentions.. do you really have that little to say?
Old 09-09-2006, 03:55 PM   #72
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
i'm still convinced this one eyed character is Gobb. So is the Kobe screen name. Gobb admitted to it in the past.

Gobb, please post pics of your bus pass.

T-Mac threw down his typical fantasies and I blasted them out of the water with cold, hard PICTURES Biitch. you know pics, gobb. like all of the pictures of men you have saved to your hard drive. many of them ISH members...you frickin' weirdo.

And I'm still convinced you're still forced to eat your vegetables and take the trash out. AKA the type of guy who when he sits at the dinner table, the people around the table use the words "free rides" and "good for nothing"

You live at home, buddy. 23 years old and you mooch off your parents. They got a nice home with a pool house, but just cause you live in it and not the actual home doesn't mean you got your own place and are out on your own.

Can't bring girls home to your parents house, can't even bring them to a hotel since you're daddy owns every hotel in the city and he'd find out and you don't want that cause how else you gonna continue working part time at circuit city selling extended warrantys to chumps if your dad finds out?
Old 09-09-2006, 03:55 PM   #73
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
BS, you made a thread thinking you were being funny, I jacked it, helped make it into a quasi classic and you got hurt and posted an emotional, hate filled tirade of a post, I read it, laughed at it, you edited it and are trying to deny it. That's all it comes down to basically.
you're lying again.

when I first posted that the people coming in and saying how funny Tmacs was hadn't posted yet and they had been saying how funny my post was. what's funny is funny. I don't care whose getting the props. I thought this was just gonna turn into a flame war with no humor involved. once I had posted and seen that it was actually pretty funny I deleted it for the good of the thread but you couldn't let it go.

you really think this thread is a quasi-class only because of you? wow, my only advice is try not to get any cuum on your keyboard. not that serious. this thread is a classic because JPR is making a fool out of himself. you helped sure but you're not the humor god you seem to think you are.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:57 PM   #74
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
you're lying again.

when I first posted that the people coming in and saying how funny Tmacs was hadn't posted yet and they had been saying how funny my post was. what's funny is funny. I don't care whose getting the props. I thought this was just gonna turn into a flame war with no humor involved. once I had posted and seen that it was actually pretty funny I deleted it for the good of the thread but you couldn't let it go.

you really think this thread is a quasi-class only because of you? wow, my only advice is try not to get any cuum on your keyboard. not that serious. this thread is a classic because JPR is making a fool out of himself. you helped sure but you're not the humor god you seem to think you are.

Be quiet already, this thread is actually getting good now, and you're just bringing it down with your hate of me. We're making this thread funny now. We don't need you anymore.

Stop posting in it. Pretend I made it. Go play in the kiddie pen (aka smack forum)
Old 09-09-2006, 04:01 PM   #75
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
Be quiet already, this thread is actually getting good now, and you're just bringing it down with your hate of me. We're making this thread funny now. We don't need you anymore.

Stop posting in it. Pretend I made it. Go play in the kiddie pen (aka smack forum)
what I posted is not hate, in fact, if you'd read it, it was the exact opposite. I pointed out that because you HAD actually helped the thread, THAT is why I deleted my post, making everything you said about me a lie. I'm not hating on you. 80% of what you post has to do with your hate of me and if you're going to try and deny that you'd just be lying again.

back to the topic. just admit that your SUPER-enthusiastic hating of me was totally undeserved and move on...

I mean, weren't you the one who picked up the fight I tried to end before it started? yes you were so stop acting blameless and man up.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: