Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 10-25-2008, 04:50 AM   #1
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Shaun Livingston

After what seemed like forever, I am glad that he is back. Props to Shaun for all his hardwork and dedication to get back into the league. Hopefully you guys take care of him! I can't wait til the Clipps Heat game!
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:52 AM   #2
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Shaun Livingston

They still say he wont be 100% recovered and ready to play extended minutes till December... atleast thats what some of those NBA analysts and editors were saying.

But he's still clearly going to be the starter in my book. It was good to see he was playing the last 2 preseason games.
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:52 PM   #3
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Livingston is way more talented then any other guard on the Heat. If he can return to his old form (hopefully), then you guys have a lock at the point guard position.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #4
Pat Reilly
I hit open layups

Pat Reilly has an OK reputation so far

In the pre-season games he already looks far better than any of our point guards (but that is not saying much). When Livingston is ready to play extended minutes Miami has their starter. That one is a no-brainer.

We can only hope Chalmers continues to improve as well so both Banks and Quinn can be relegated to the bench.

Pat Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:39 PM   #5
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Reilly
In the pre-season games he already looks far better than any of our point guards (but that is not saying much). When Livingston is ready to play extended minutes Miami has their starter. That one is a no-brainer.

We can only hope Chalmers continues to improve as well so both Banks and Quinn can be relegated to the bench.

Above all I want Banks to suceed......

.... as trade bait.
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:36 PM   #6
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation

I definitely hope Shaun a quick recovery into a solid PG. Best case scenario, him and Chalmers really start running things in Miami in terms of penetration as well as outside shooting. Make life easier for D-Wade and Riley in terms of cap space. Next year hopefully we'll get what we need for a center signing.
InfiniteBaskets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:48 AM   #7
Wadeaminute
I hit open layups

Wadeaminute has an OK reputation so far

Well, he got to play in Miami's first game. He looked a bit slow and rusty. But i think in time, he'll be able to regain his old form (at least I hope) Still though, with the way chalmers played against the knicks, he might be nothing more than a back up. We'll see what happens.
Wadeaminute is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: