Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 10-25-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OPENING NIGHT Game Thread: 10/29 v Lakers

V
Los Angeles Clipper(0-0) @ Los Angeles Lakers(1-0)

WHEN: Wednesday , October 29th at 7:30 PM
WHERE: Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
TV:KTLA theCW and ESPN
Radio: ESPN AIM 710
Clippers Last Game: 106-92 preseason loss vs Denver
Lakers Last Game: 96-76 victory vs Portland

Q's Quote:
"The Boom Dizzle Era is about to officially be under way, and I know I'm not alone when I say I can't wait for this to get started. Hopefully Baron, Camby and Thomas are ready to go or it's not going to be such a good start for the regular season. Anyone going to the block party by the way?:smoothcriminal:"

Q's Prediciton: 104-92 Victory
Q's Prediction Record: 0-0

Last edited by qrich : 10-29-2008 at 12:12 AM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OPENING NIGHT Game Thread: 10/29 v Lakers

Im so geeked' cause Im going to this game on wed.!!!

I hope Thornton and Bynum have huge games

By the way.. not to get picky.. but I do believe that Phil stated that RadMan was going to start as small forward.. and Odom would be the six man off of the bench...

I hope Davis plays, he makes the game so much fun...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Qlippers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

By the way.. not to get picky.. but I do believe that Phil stated that RadMan was going to start as small forward.. and Odom would be the six man off of the bench...

Davis will play, Camby is a question mark
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #4
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

Fixed. You know anything about the Lakers injury report on players that might miss the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qlippers
Davis will play, Camby is a question mark

Camby, I've heard might miss the first five games and Thomas is the one that is most likely. Personally, I don't see Baron missing the game due to a sprained finger on his non-shooting hand.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:16 PM   #5
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Fixed. You know anything about the Lakers injury report on players that might miss the game?

Camby, I've heard might miss the first five games and Thomas is the one that is most likely. Personally, I don't see Baron missing the game due to a sprained finger on his non-shooting hand.

As it stands, the Lakers are actually in tip top shape, the only injured player is Sasha Vujacic. However, he is also on the list that is going to play. Yet he may be the only one slowed down by an injury.

Oh, and Mihm had a brutal fall in yesterday's game. However even if hes out, hes not expected to be a major part of the rotation.

Everyone in the main core are expected to play without any issues, even Kobe who at one time was considered doubtful, but who has since stated that his knee injury will not keep him from playing.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:04 AM   #6
ForzaClippers
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ForzaClippers has an OK reputation so far

I'm going to see Ozomatli that night, but I hope that they've got a TV in the bar so I can catch part of the action.
ForzaClippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #7
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaClippers
I'm going to see Ozomatli that night, but I hope that they've got a TV in the bar so I can catch part of the action.

Thats the heavy metal band right?
Old 10-26-2008, 12:14 PM   #8
ForzaClippers
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ForzaClippers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

Thats the heavy metal band right?

Is this a joke? I haven't been on this board for long so I don't know. But no, they are like a latin/hiphop/rock band. They put on a mean show.
ForzaClippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #9
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaClippers
Is this a joke? I haven't been on this board for long so I don't know. But no, they are like a latin/hiphop/rock band. They put on a mean show.

I was under the impression, that it was a Heavy Metal band, but I see its a different type of musical band.

Welcome to the board.. hope to see ya more here in the Clipper threads....
Old 10-27-2008, 03:06 AM   #10
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Me and uclalegend got tix off ebay for pretty cheap, any other posters going?
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #11
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Qlippers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Gotta go to the opener, only time where we don't have a losing record
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:43 AM   #12
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0

Yup Im going but I have seats all the way in the 330 section..

Ill be just as happy being there regardless..
Old 10-27-2008, 01:40 PM   #13
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

yeah im goin and i still got an extra ticket available for like 35 bucks if anyone wants to go.

anyone meetin up before the game for a drink or a bite to eat or anything?
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:59 PM   #14
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Im meetin' up with a few of my friends.. so im purty much tied to their activity...
Old 10-27-2008, 09:39 PM   #15
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
yeah im goin and i still got an extra ticket available for like 35 bucks if anyone wants to go.

anyone meetin up before the game for a drink or a bite to eat or anything?

I'll take you up on that offer. I don't care where they are.....just get me in

You said you live by the Sherman Oaks Galleria right? I'm a couple of blocks from there, so that makes it easier.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: