Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 10-27-2008, 11:54 PM   #16
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: OPENING NIGHT Game Thread: 10/29 v Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I'll take you up on that offer. I don't care where they are.....just get me in

You said you live by the Sherman Oaks Galleria right? I'm a couple of blocks from there, so that makes it easier.

word, check ur pm's
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:59 PM   #17
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Before the game..lets meet up at the BLOCK PARTY

http://www.nba.com/clippers/tickets/blockparty.html
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:32 AM   #18
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Qlippers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Before the game..lets meet up at the BLOCK PARTY

http://www.nba.com/clippers/tickets/blockparty.html
How would anyone know who who's at the blockparty?
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #19
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qlippers

You gotta wear shirts with your screenames... I AM 'Qlippers' and 'QRich' is Here
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:16 PM   #20
livlife2k
I brick open layups

livlife2k has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Me and uclalegend got tix off ebay for pretty cheap, any other posters going?
yep, i'll be there....can't wait till tomorrow night! anyone going to the Block Party in front of Staples Center before the game?
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:02 PM   #21
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Like Zen said . I'm going to be wearing the jersey they gave away at one of the last home games from two seasons ago, which had the #1 but said "We Love The Game" or something on the back since I don't have a Mike Taylor jersey as of yet. Along with a blue Clippers hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livlife2k
yep, i'll be there....can't wait till tomorrow night! anyone going to the Block Party in front of Staples Center before the game?

I'm hoping to get there, but I'm just ecstatic to go to the game, period.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:50 PM   #22
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Barring a major breakthrough, Camby won't be ready for the season opener Wednesday against the Lakers. He has been sidelined with a bruised right heel and hasn't played a minute in the exhibition season. Davis, who has a sprained left ring finger, hasn't logged much time either -- 18 minutes in the first exhibition game at Fresno, in all -- but moved the needle toward being ready in time for Wednesday.

No Camby for the game. I hope Thomas is ready to go at least, we can use his floor-spreading on offense, but I'm damn glad we got Skinner back, he is a solid defender in the post and has a decent offensive game.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #23
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Quote:
No Camby for the game. I hope Thomas is ready to go at least, we can use his floor-spreading on offense, but I'm damn glad we got Skinner back, he is a solid defender in the post and has a decent offensive game.
So is there any injury updates to confirm who is playing tomorrow ?
Old 10-28-2008, 03:14 PM   #24
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
So is there any injury updates to confirm who is playing tomorrow ?

http://www.nba.com/clippers/news/injuryreport.html
Old 10-28-2008, 03:19 PM   #25
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Quote:
So I'm guessing B Davis is playing, I don't see him skipping out on his homecoming to be upstaged by Kobe
Old 10-28-2008, 03:28 PM   #26
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
So I'm guessing B Davis is playing, I don't see him skipping out on his homecoming to be upstaged by Kobe

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt Dizzle plays for many reasons, mainly the homecoming. Along with that, its a finger on his non-shooting hand, I can't see him missing it. Thomas will probably get 5-10 minutes and Camby is going to be in a suit, which seems to be the norm now, and throughout his career. Glad we got Skinner just due to how prone Camby is to injury, still think we could have kept McCoy around and used him.

I wonder who will join Camby on the inactive list though, won't be Taylor, so will it be Novak or DeAndre.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #27
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt Dizzle plays for many reasons, mainly the homecoming. Along with that, its a finger on his non-shooting hand, I can't see him missing it. Thomas will probably get 5-10 minutes and Camby is going to be in a suit, which seems to be the norm now, and throughout his career. Glad we got Skinner just due to how prone Camby is to injury, still think we could have kept McCoy around and used him.

I wonder who will join Camby on the inactive list though, won't be Taylor, so will it be Novak or DeAndre.
I thought the NBA did away with the inactive lists.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:49 PM   #28
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
I thought the NBA did away with the inactive lists.

Nah, they did away with the Injured Reserve, not the Inactive List. I don't know what the hell the difference is, but teams have to set there active roster 30 minutes before tip-off, and players in the D-League, take an Inactive spot.
Quote:
Per the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, each team is required to carry 12 players on its active list and one player on its inactive list (which will replace the injured list). Teams may have a maximum of three players on their inactive list (subject to hardship rules, which will apply in the event that a team with three injured players on its inactive list has a fourth player that suffers an injury). Additionally, players sent to the NBA Development League will continue to count on a teamís inactive list.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #29
livlife2k
I brick open layups

livlife2k has decent reputation

Quote:

I'm hoping Novak is active...saw him this pre-season and he nailed multiple threes in most of his games...he can really help spread the floor and open things up for Kaman in the post.
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:14 PM   #30
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by livlife2k
I'm hoping Novak is active...saw him this pre-season and he nailed multiple threes in most of his games...he can really help spread the floor and open things up for Kaman in the post.
i really don't remember teams putting ppl on the inactive list unless they were really injuried. I think all players will be active for tomorrow.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: