Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 10-29-2008, 12:27 AM   #31
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: OPENING NIGHT Game Thread: 10/29 v Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by livlife2k
I'm hoping Novak is active...saw him this pre-season and he nailed multiple threes in most of his games...he can really help spread the floor and open things up for Kaman in the post.

Same here, I really think Novak is the kind of player that could really compliment Baron Davis for 10-15 minutes a game.

Only problem is that the Lakers have so much offensive firepower it would be really hard to avoid him getting picked on at the defensive end.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:14 AM   #32
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

I'll probably be in my red white and blue air forces like I am for every Clipper game and since every Clipper jersey I get the guys for some reason decide to leave (Brand, Maggette, Livingston, Dmiles) I decided not to buy any Clipps jerseys this year. I'll probably be in a Obama shirt and a Dodgers fitted or a plain white tee. If you look out for the red white and blue forces Im usually the only one with them or look for uclalegend32 were carpooling to the game with some other clipper fans
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:19 AM   #33
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

Yup Im going but I have seats all the way in the 330 section..

Ill be just as happy being there regardless..

We are in section 326 btw. Wheres everyone else sitting at? I envy the fans with the 100s
Old 10-29-2008, 01:45 AM   #34
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
We are in section 326 btw. Wheres everyone else sitting at? I envy the fans with the 100s

I have no clue, but I'm going with starface, so if you find one of us, there you go.

Quote:
I'll probably be in my red white and blue air forces like I am for every Clipper game and since every Clipper jersey I get the guys for some reason decide to leave (Brand, Maggette, Livingston, Dmiles) I decided not to buy any Clipps jerseys this year. I'll probably be in a Obama shirt and a Dodgers fitted or a plain white tee. If you look out for the red white and blue forces Im usually the only one with them or look for uclalegend32 were carpooling to the game with some other clipper fans

I'll be wearing a blue Clippers baseball cap, a Clippers #1 jersey that says "Too Much Good Stuff" in the back.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:30 AM   #35
ZeN
24,300...2K To Go

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

ME TOO!!!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:43 AM   #36
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am feeling the need to make an avatar bet with qrich... should i?

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:17 AM   #37
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Qlippers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Lost a bet, My buddy and I are going to be wearing Celtic Jerseys for the game. I will be in a Ray Allen Celtic green jersey. If u see me just call me by "Q" . Section 206
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:55 AM   #38
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Bill Simmons comment:
Eric Gordon's beautiful, moonball, knee-weakening, once-in-a-generation jump shot. It's just perfect. I love it. I love everything about it. Every time he shoots it, the Clippers crowd goes quiet for a split-second like one of the cheerleaders just pulled up her shirt. Even the spin is gorgeous. I can't say enough about it. I am in love with Eric Gordon's jump shot. I want to marry it. I want to have kids with it. I will go to at least one practice or shootaround this year just to see him hoist 200 of them. And by the way, the kid is going to be great -- he's bigger than I thought, and when he drives to the lane, defenders just bounce off him. He will end up being the third-best guy in that draft.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:25 PM   #39
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qlippers
Bill Simmons comment:
Eric Gordon's beautiful, moonball, knee-weakening, once-in-a-generation jump shot. It's just perfect. I love it. I love everything about it. Every time he shoots it, the Clippers crowd goes quiet for a split-second like one of the cheerleaders just pulled up her shirt. Even the spin is gorgeous. I can't say enough about it. I am in love with Eric Gordon's jump shot. I want to marry it. I want to have kids with it. I will go to at least one practice or shootaround this year just to see him hoist 200 of them. And by the way, the kid is going to be great -- he's bigger than I thought, and when he drives to the lane, defenders just bounce off him. He will end up being the third-best guy in that draft.

Its such a good read when you leave out the Livingston part. Reading the whole thing really depressed me.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:36 PM   #40
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

man i'm so amped for this game!!

devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #41
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin112
man i'm so amped for this game!!

Wow great job, this is my new wallpaper
Old 10-29-2008, 02:07 PM   #42
ZeN
24,300...2K To Go

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice find Devin!!!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:29 PM   #43
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

cool i'm glad u guys like it.

zen, i made it man! lol

I'll be making more wallpapers soon, i'll be posting them up on http://s1.zetaboards.com/clippertalk/index/

there's a live game time chat too so if you're down u should come chat.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:39 PM   #44
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

That is so sick, I have to put it on my phone and computer
Old 10-29-2008, 03:15 PM   #45
devin112
Local High School Star

glad u guys like em, who do u want me to do next?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: