Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2008, 01:43 AM   #1
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski
 
dab0yech0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Latina Lovers CEO
Posts: 4,254
Default Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member




Daisy who was eliminated from Rock of Love 2 is going to have her own reality show. She is having a open casting call online. So why dont we get someone on ISH on this show? If we get as many people to vote as we did the Shimmyfest, we should be able to get somebody here on the show.
The link is:
http://daisyoflovecasting.com

Lets get the next Mr. Boston on there


EDITED:

Are you guys sick of the same losers on reality tv? Well its time we found a new candidate that can lead by ISH standards.

Time to vote in JayGuevara:
http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/CuervoJones

WE WANT CHANGE! WE WANT CHANGE! WE WANT CHANGE!
Jay 08

Last edited by dab0yech0 : 10-29-2008 at 01:57 AM.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:13 AM   #2
JayGuevara
Hellbound
 
JayGuevara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 5,799
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member



I'll do it. If there's anybody that has the proper blend of ravishing good looks, inarguable charisma, blunt realism, and the killer instinct to make it onto a show like that, it's definitely not me.

But, if you think it'd be funny to vote for an apathetic, self-depreciating, ugly, bland, kinda guy that will openly admit to only being interested in the show for free liquor, then I'm your man.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:20 AM   #3
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod
 
haterofhaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 4,121
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

if you're being serious, i'd vote for you. that'd be kinda cool seeing someone you know (to an extent at least) on the show.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:26 AM   #4
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar
 
WhiteMosɘs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Not specified
Posts: 3,542
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

This would be sweet. Let's do it.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:29 AM   #5
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood
 
K.Koscik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: AK
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara


I'll do it. If there's anybody that has the proper blend of ravishing good looks, inarguable charisma, blunt realism, and the killer instinct to make it onto a show like that, it's definitely not me.

But, if you think it'd be funny to vote for an apathetic, self-depreciating, ugly, bland, kinda guy that will openly admit to only being interested in the show for free liquor, then I'm your man.


I'll vote for you just to hear you say, while they're doing one of those up close things:

Them: So why you here?

You: Well, first and foremost, the free liquor that's being provided really drew me in. But then I saw some of the gals around here! First cops, now this! I'm turning into a star, man!
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:33 AM   #6
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod
 
haterofhaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 4,121
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Koscik
I'll vote for you just to hear you say, while they're doing one of those up close things:

Them: So why you here?

You: Well, first and foremost, the free liquor that's being provided really drew me in. But then I saw some of the gals around here! First cops, now this! I'm turning into a star, man!
It's only girl, that moron daisy from rock of love. The rest of the time he'll be living with probably like 10-15 guys.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:36 AM   #7
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood
 
K.Koscik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: AK
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
It's only girl, that moron daisy from rock of love. The rest of the time he'll be living with probably like 10-15 guys.

Oh. I never actually watch these shows. I figured she'd of been a bi sexual and it'd of been mixed. You know, stuff that gets lots of viewers. I watch Tila Tequila before if you can't tell
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:38 AM   #8
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod
 
haterofhaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 4,121
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Koscik
Oh. I never actually watch these shows. I figured she'd of been a bi sexual and it'd of been mixed. You know, stuff that gets lots of viewers. I watch Tila Tequila before if you can't tell
yeah, i saw the 2nd season of tila tequila, that show was pretty dramatic.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:40 AM   #9
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood
 
K.Koscik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: AK
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
yeah, i saw the 2nd season of tila tequila, that show was pretty dramatic.

kind of amazing how "in love" some guys can be with some chick they just met like 4 weeks prior.
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:43 AM   #10
JayGuevara
Hellbound
 
JayGuevara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 5,799
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Koscik
I'll vote for you just to hear you say, while they're doing one of those up close things:

Them: So why you here?

You: Well, first and foremost, the free liquor that's being provided really drew me in. But then I saw some of the gals around here! First cops, now this! I'm turning into a star, man!

I would say this....

"Well, I'm all about free liquor. I dunno who Daisy is, but from what I'm told this all stemmed from the Flava Flav show where females competed for the attention of the ugliest niigga in the universe? Which is a damn shame in itself. But moral of the story is, I'm completely apathetic to the whole premise, and I'm pretty much hideous, and don't have much to offer, but I really like free liquor and completely undeserved fame. As far as I can see these days you can be a celebrity for absolutely no reason, and get your own TV show for no reason, and apparently VH1 is the place to look. Do they even play music anymore? If Flava Flav, Bret Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Danny Partridge, and other old completely irrelevant "celebrities" can have TV shows on VH1, I'm ready for mine."
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:44 AM   #11
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood
 
K.Koscik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: AK
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I would say this....

"Well, I'm all about free liquor. I dunno who Daisy is, but from what I'm told this all stemmed from the Flava Flav show where females competed for the attention of the ugliest niigga in the universe? Which is a damn shame in itself. But moral of the story is, I'm completely apathetic to the whole premise, and I'm pretty much hideous, and don't have much to offer, but I really like free liquor and completely undeserved fame. As far as I can see these days you can be a celebrity for absolutely no reason, and get your own TV show for no reason, and apparently VH1 is the place to look. Do they even play music anymore? If Flava Flav, Bret Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Danny Partridge, and other old completely irrelevant "celebrities" can have TV shows on VH1, I'm ready for mine."

Sign up for the show.
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:49 AM   #12
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pa...
Posts: 8,884
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/Matt

this dude lives about 45 minutes away from me lol

currently number 5 in most votes.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:49 AM   #13
JayGuevara
Hellbound
 
JayGuevara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 5,799
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Koscik
Sign up for the show.

Aright. Imma do it. Because I have no shame.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:51 AM   #14
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pa...
Posts: 8,884
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Aright. Imma do it. Because I have no shame.
hahaha sick. We need to get real gm to vote too..
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:51 AM   #15
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod
 
haterofhaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 4,121
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Aright. Imma do it. Because I have no shame.
let us know which video it is, and give us a link. good luck and you have my vote.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy