Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #166
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Update:

New pictures and two videos added! I'm actually meeting the criteria now I think. Except for the fraudulent voting practices.

Guevara 08
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #167
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Update:

New pictures and two videos added! I'm actually meeting the criteria now I think. Except for the fraudulent voting practices.

Guevara 08
It says you have 0 videos.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:15 PM   #168
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

I will have a heart attack if Jay actually makes it on the show.

Get.Him.In!
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:22 PM   #169
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

K, so you need like 3,000 votes to get on the 1st page.

Vote away!
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:23 PM   #170
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
It says you have 0 videos.

Well that's ****ed. I uploaded two earlier today. Maybe they have to be approved or somethin. They better be up by tonight though.

Also, later on tonight, after some drinking, I will be making another video that will shout out ISH and all of the support I've gotten from my brothers in arms.

I'm about to go through this thread and write down the names of my campaigners so I can shout you out by name.

Edit: There's too many of you to shout out by name, so I'm just gonna have to rep real hard for ISH in general. Somebody needs to get Jeff's attention so he can sponsor this, and keep it stickied, and get all kinds of free promotion.

Last edited by JayGuevara : 10-30-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:25 PM   #171
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We gotta do something about the votes outweighing the number of views. Given the current climate of voter fraud fears this must be addressed, ISH is your ACORN.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #172
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dude, dont put pics of yourself with other women
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #173
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Well, upon review, out of the top 5 cats on the main page, the only one that has a video is Marilyn Manson Jr. And he's very awkward. And a definite swagger jacker. So either people aren't realizing that lil "About" section says you need a video for round one, which would help out my causes if a bunch of the majority vote getters don't meet the criteria, or that the website sucks at uploading videos, cuz I already put two up.

But, I'm gonna get some more pictures and videos and blogs and what not goin tonight cuz I don't have to work, and it's Devil's Night, and even though I'm 21, I still look 16, and will end up getting harassed by the police all night. And I think it'd make for a good video if I had a buzz goin strong, just ramblin, shoutin out ISH, and the like.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:03 PM   #174
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

People, open up 2 browsers, go to Jay's page and reload the page like 15+ times! Just voted for you!
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:20 PM   #175
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Update: Finally, hours later, both videos are up and on my page. Go view them now, and vote some more. After considerable drinking tonight, ISH = #1 references in a video will be aired also.

Guevara 08 - Yes We Can.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:43 PM   #176
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

everyone needs to link up jay's profile on other sites. we're good in terms of votes, but we need to increase his number of hits substantially.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:43 PM   #177
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

wowzer cakes. we need to boost him to the top 5. we gonna have to pull some like 4k plus days...
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:48 PM   #178
mattreis62
Good High School Starter

mattreis62 has decent reputation

How many people move to the next roud? Just the top 5?
mattreis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:55 PM   #179
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattreis62
How many people move to the next roud? Just the top 5?
The top 80 percent who meet the requirements.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:32 PM   #180
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is bull****, I've voted for him at least 50 times now, yet he only has 2k votes? I thought I'd log on and see almost 4k today. This isn't good, we can do better, let's make ISH #1!
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: