Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-27-2008, 11:02 PM   #61
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

I wrote two things just now that I will be translating into a video tomorrow or somethin.

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jay, and I am a simple man, of simple pleasures. One of such simple yet elegant pleasures is free liquor. And by being on Daisy Of Love, I can get all kinds of free liquor and undeserved "fame" such as the star of this show and those who paved the road for her. On a network where Hulk Hogan, Danny Partridge, Flava Flav, and Bret Michaels are still "celebrities" in 2008, I will bring a transfusion of youth and alcoholism to the limelight. To paraphrase a man wiser than me, it's not what VH1 can do for you, but what you can do for VH1, cuz them mu****as need help. And I am that man, I am that change, I am that way. This revolution will be televised, under the name of Daisy Of Love. It has begun."

and..."What is love? Is it a song from A Night At The Roxbury? Is it numerous men competing for the attention of a miscellaneous skank on a VH1 show? Is it the warm fuzzy feeling deep in your heart or pants? Is it the burning desire in your loins after a passionate night in the back seat of your car? More than likely, the lost one is ghonny, but love could feel like that to some. To me, love is free liquor and unwarranted, undeserved fame that will be achieve if I'm voted on Daisy Of Love. Help me, Jay Guevara, find love, and get really drunk."

Maverick *****es!
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:09 PM   #62
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

just voted 5 times.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:35 AM   #63
Positive
High School Varsity 12th Man

Positive has decent reputationPositive has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDøNIS
Voted!

Can we please sticky this in all the forums ?!!? Let's get him on this show!!!

haha yeah this is awesome.
Positive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:57 AM   #64
Darius07
High School JV MVP

Darius07 has decent reputationDarius07 has decent reputation

im a proud voter
Darius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:59 AM   #65
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

When you vote, should the result show immediately. Both times I've voted the number hasn't changed when I look at it right after and refresh the page.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:00 AM   #66
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
When you vote, should the result show immediately. Both times I've voted the number hasn't changed when I look at it right after and refresh the page.
Me too... I voted twice.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:49 AM   #67
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

your profile page has 138 views, and yet you have 146 votes. is that not gunna impact your chances?
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:53 AM   #68
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

I just realized that if that site wasn't blocked in my class I could vote 30/40 times a day.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:16 AM   #69
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

I just voted around 30 times. Took it from 170 to 204. lolol

control shift and delete in firefox ftw.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:32 AM   #70
mattreis62
Good High School Starter

mattreis62 has decent reputation

How are you guys voting more than once? It said "can only vote once every 24 hours" after I voted.
mattreis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:53 AM   #71
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattreis62
How are you guys voting more than once? It said "can only vote once every 24 hours" after I voted.
You have to delete your cookies. if you are using fire fox

hit tools and then clear private data or ctrl shift delete...
Old 10-28-2008, 06:10 AM   #72
UDøNIS

Just voted like 10 times again, big ups to Cannonball for the cookies trick, really quick and simple.

Just a sidenote, I REALLY want you to get on the show, it would be absolutely hilarious. HOWEVER, would it really be in your best interest to highlight how little you care about Daisy / VH1 to get on the show?

Because first off ultimately it's VH1's choice to let someone on and I can't see them picking someone who is denigrating them, and two, if you did get on, you obviously wouldn't last without trying to "play the game."

I'm all about brutal honesty, especially with these fake reality star fks, but I'm just tryna think that if you really are serious about this and wanna get there, you will have to play the game to some extent.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:17 AM   #73
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

voted again!
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #74
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Voted. this thing is really picking up speed!
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:29 PM   #75
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i am trying to vote but my computer won't load the damn page. ****.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: