Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2006, 10:59 PM   #31
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
This reminded me of the Southpark episode with the romanian sisters. They were with the boys and asked "If you have a Grandma, step forward. Not so fast girls" or something like that.

yeah i remember that episode,all those asians...
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:03 PM   #32
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
if I ever hit a dog, forget apoligizing, i'm out of there. dog shouldnt be there in the first place.

besides the point but dogs get loose all the time, ever seen homeward bound?
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:12 PM   #33
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
if I ever hit a dog, forget apoligizing, i'm out of there. dog shouldnt be there in the first place.
I'd figure out where the dog came from, and punch the owner for getting **** all over my dashboard. I'm a nice guy though, so I'd probably give the owner a chance to pay $8.99 for my carwash. It probably costs more than that to wash a semi, so you're lucky he didn't hit you with a shovel.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:17 PM   #34
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

sad.

dogs dying is not a pleasant thought for me. I don't care if some person I don't know dies, but if I even so much as hear about a dog dying I get depressed for sometimes hours. if 9/11 had 3000 dogs being killed by terrorists flying airplanes into a building, maybe then I would have cared.

I guess that shows what kind of person I am. dogs > people. I mean if I had to choose between saving a dog and saving a person I'd save the person but for some reason hearing about a dead dog really smacks my emotions around while hearing about a person dying, unless it was a kid or something, I don't care that much.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:21 PM   #35
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't believe you, but having a dog hit sucks. I've had 5 run over in my lifetime (Bruno, JB, Augie, Jessie, and Snoop).

And all dogs can be vicious, not just pitbulls. I too currently own a Pit. A female named Dulce.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:28 PM   #36
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board

Sue the truckers company..they make crazy money
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:31 PM   #37
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got a pretty nasty Chow/Husky mix. Any dog can have an attitude.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:51 PM   #38
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

RIP to your Dog.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:59 PM   #39
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

She's Gone Oh I, Oh I'd
better learn how to face it
She's Gone Oh I, Oh I'd
pay the devil to replace her
She's Gone - what went wrong
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:20 AM   #40
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

imagine all the people living for the day aha aah
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:22 AM   #41
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I don't believe you, but having a dog hit sucks. I've had 5 run over in my lifetime (Bruno, JB, Augie, Jessie, and Snoop).

And all dogs can be vicious, not just pitbulls. I too currently own a Pit. A female named Dulce.

neither do I, probably just wants some attention or whatever.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:27 AM   #42
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

No HallandOates isn't lying about this, he has like 3 dogs and he's talked about them before. I buy it. dog owners wouldn't pretend that their dog had just died. trust me.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:27 AM   #43
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
hes a pitbull, patrols the neighborhood, keeps scum out, keeps the kids away. lock him up? he's an animal not a prisoner friend.

Hate to say it, but your dog's death is ultimately your fault. Letting him loose to roam around the neighborhood is never a good idea especially with cars coming in and out all the time. You say he's an animal not a prisoner, but I bet he'd rather be chilling in your backyard/house instead of being ran over by a truck. I have a Pit also and My brother actually saw him get hit by a car, get up and ran off. He had minor cuts but since then, I try not to let him out running loose in the streets.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:28 AM   #44
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

seriously...semis dont just drive through neighborhoods..and usually dogs arent just out and about in the street without the owner neear by..sounds like bull to me..
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:11 AM   #45
Trade
Great young streetballer

Trade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
it got hit by a semi truck. driver came to the door and said i killed your dog and said he was sorry. but why didn't he pick the dog up??? thats the least he could do. old sparky *crys*
I would knock that Motha****a out if he killed my dog

Last edited by Trade : 09-10-2006 at 01:20 AM.
Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: