Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-10-2006, 08:31 AM   #46
Señor Cedric
why live??

Sad stuff dude. My dog is geting pretty old for a German Shephard, he's 14, it'll be sad losing Dylan.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 08:54 AM   #47
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote:
seriously...semis dont just drive through neighborhoods..and usually dogs arent just out and about in the street without the owner neear by..sounds like bull to me..

Maybe, or a plot to kill his dog. H&O, any of your neighbours in the trucker business? Maybe he had a friend just pop by.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:27 AM   #48
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Jesus Christ this sucks........Atleast I have my other 2 dogs and my cat Boots but I hate that cat, always pissin on everything....Sparky should of ate him before he left or removed one of his Famous boots "Legs are white and rest of body is black" as my parents would say.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:42 AM   #49
Hawker
Banned

hahahaha his famous boots. do u have urine off?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 10:36 AM   #50
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
it got hit by a semi truck. driver came to the door and said i killed your dog and said he was sorry. but why didn't he pick the dog up??? thats the least he could do. old sparky *crys*

Aaiy dawg I feel you man and with dat I send you my condolences and would like to share my little dog story wit ya, I myself have 2 dogs and I find myself constantly running around like a madman checking the gates to my backyard, also to my garage and front doors just so that they wouldn't be gettin' out. My labrador stays inside the garage with 2 blowing fans to keep him cool during the night and during the day he's mostly in the yard, and as a treat to him he stays inside the house only on the weekends where as my spoiled chihuahua who my wife refers to as her daughter is an inside dog 24/7.

The crazy thing about my dogs is that my lab who drinks the pool water from inside the 1st step of the pool then runs around and gets his paws all muddy is the dog that's house broken he never urinates in the house for aslong as I've had him which is over 2 years now. My wifes adorable cute and cuddly little chihuahua who barks nonstop when she's left out in the yard for too long,is the one that's messes up our white carpet, when she's not in her cage she tends to roam around the house and when she catches us off guard this damn dog urinates all over our white carpet and eventhough she gets a beating everytime and gets her nose rubbed in her own urine all is forgiven because of the cuteness that chihuahua's often gets away with, though not forgotten entirely because of the urine stains left in our white carpet even after shampooing.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 10:42 AM   #51
Hawker
Banned

U need to get urine-off. The urine will be taken off. Trust me.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:12 PM   #52
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Quote:
my dog got ran over

Dig a hole in your backyard and throw him in there with some family members watching. Space is scarce at cemeteries and I don't support using scarce spaces on a dog.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:57 PM   #53
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

Quote:
Dig a hole in your backyard and throw him in there with some family members watching. Space is scarce at cemeteries and I don't support using scarce spaces on a dog.

Arent there pet cementeries?...
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:03 PM   #54
Jerm

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.RAPS
Arent there pet cementeries?...

So these folks are using land spaces to bury dogs now?...These are animals, when they die, bury them in your backyard. A dead human will need those spaces in the near future.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:05 PM   #55
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

I think cemetaries are stupid. I think we should have mass graves instead. Use that space for something practical.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:16 PM   #56
Jerm

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I think cemetaries are stupid. I think we should have mass graves instead. Use that space for something practical.

Great idea but I'll never want to be associated with an attention whore like you both in life and in death. You'll make my "rest in peace" very uncomfortable.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:22 PM   #57
Starbury4MVP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
Starbury4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:25 PM   #58
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

sorry for your loss man, I lost my cat recently too after 19 years and it was rough, she was part of my family as much as any of my brothers or sisters. Tragic that your friend had to die so suddenly, all the best as you recover yourself.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:37 PM   #59
Targus™
Good college starter

..notice how hallandoates avoids all the "i think it's bs" posts...
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:42 PM   #60
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
Great idea but I'll never want to be associated with an attention whore like you both in life and in death. You'll make my "rest in peace" very uncomfortable.
I don't get why everyone here flatters themselves into thinking I want their attention.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: