Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110
Results 1,636 to 1,647 of 1647

Thread: OJ Mayo Fans

Default Re: OJ Mayo Fans

Are they trying out to make the actual olympic team? Or are they just there to practice and help prepare the current olympic roster?

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jailer
    Are they trying out to make the actual olympic team? Or are they just there to practice and help prepare the current olympic roster?
    i think it for the th 2010 world championships and they will mix them with the veterans so probably like only 6 or 7 will make the actual team out of the 25 and like 2 or 3 alternatives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEmljJSxvPQ

Mayo Crosses Up Baron Davis to a Jumper that was wavy.

There are four roster spots open on the team. These young guns are all fighting for one of those spots.

There are four roster spots open on the team. These young guns are all fighting for one of those spots.
    Jailer there is only 1 spot really open from all the journalist on there ( maybe biased)

Kevin Durant is the best player in Camp. From all reports he will get the first spot

They say there is a PG spot for Jkidd. They said Rose is by far the best PG out there.

Kyle Korver is shooting the ball pretty well, but I think O.J. Mayo has the best shooting form of anyone here.
    from a journalist.

Mayo is either getting a spot, or is taken Michael Redd's spot

SO the rest a fighting for that one last spot.

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    Jailer there is only 1 spot really open from all the journalist on there ( maybe biased)

Kevin Durant is the best player in Camp. From all reports he will get the first spot

They say there is a PG spot for Jkidd. They said Rose is by far the best PG out there.

from a journalist.

Mayo is either getting a spot, or is taken Michael Redd's spot

SO the rest a fighting for that one last spot.
    All good points.Durant Is a lock at this point. I think rose and mayo our fighting for the same spot.

All good points.Durant Is a lock at this point. I think rose and mayo our fighting for the same spot.
    I think the last spot will either go to Rudy Gay or Brook Lopez

Gay lead all scorers in the showcase with 27 points 11-12 FG. Mayo had 13 points and 4 assists. He had a stretch where he hit 3 back to back to back 3s. He wasn't looking for his shot since he was playing Point Guard the position he stressed he wanted to play for the Grizzlies. It made Gay more comfortable knowing Mayo would be pass first and him shot first. Grizzlies Front Office need to take notes.

Yeah rudy and durant really dominated out there. Maybe this is a sign of rudy taking the next step in his progression.

Yeah rudy and durant really dominated out there. Maybe this is a sign of rudy taking the next step in his progression.
    Mayo said he has been at USC this whole summer besides the Team USA Camp and his own Summer Camp he does for little kids. Working solely on his PG skills.

Dunking on everybody in the park LebrickJames84''s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    Mayo said he has been at USC this whole summer besides the Team USA Camp and his own Summer Camp he does for little kids. Working solely on his PG skills.
    I think he would abuse PGs in this league just because he would be a big PG height/weight/strength wise.

This thread was such a beast. OJ Mayo rookie year was a blast now that I look back at it.
    OJ needs a kick in the *** though, and most likely a trade, before he can become the superstar I know he can be.

Default Re: The Official OJ Mayo Thread: The Kobe Bryant Alternative

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    Only on ISH