Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #61
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

NJnetsfan1535 has decent reputation
Default Re: Nets 2008-2009 Pregame/In Game/Postgame Discussion

great game, fun to watch, wish nets got the win they should have, damn dwayne wade but maybe we can get him in 2010... and to see how amazing he is tonight, if we dont get lebron, get wade!
Old 11-10-2008, 10:32 PM   #62
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i was out at the bowling alley tonight so i didn't catch the game, but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
So Yi's promising 26 and 10 game is wasted...
i have to think it wasn't wasted, because part of the challenge is just to see if he can have these games as a net.

looking at the box, it seems like the starters had a strong night but the reserves gave the team very little.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:08 AM   #63
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

At first I thought the Nets could actually have a good record, and I wanted them to have a good record, but now I dont care, I just want them to make the playoffs.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:03 PM   #64
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJnetsfan1535
great game, fun to watch, wish nets got the win they should have, damn dwayne wade but maybe we can get him in 2010... and to see how amazing he is tonight, if we dont get lebron, get wade!
I would love to have D-Whistle so whenever he touched the paint he would go to the line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QLTtl6sbnE

Refs never call anything against him
Old 11-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #65
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We are going against Indiana tonight. We coulda been 4-2 if we won our last 2 games, but that's behind us now. Hopefully we can win here tonight and move a couple spots up in the standings.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #66
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Murphy is out and Devin is a game time decision... lets do this nets... this is ours to win...
Old 11-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #67
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no streams listed for the nets today.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #68
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
no streams listed for the nets today.
It made my eyes bleed...
Old 11-12-2008, 10:17 PM   #69
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I missed the game today. Seems like we lost. Just by looking at the boxscore, looks like VC was agressive tonight and Yi had another off game.

*sigh*
Old 11-12-2008, 10:21 PM   #70
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Not much to say about this one....

Vince is doing everything he can, but if only he played like this in the '07 playoffs against the Cavs. Who knows what could have happened.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #71
gigantes
A piece of fluff

wow, when's the last time the nets had three 25+ scorers?

and great to see lopez have his first big regular season game.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:49 PM   #72
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Nice win. Lopez finally had his breakout game. Vince was good, even though he didn't shoot well.

But I'm still worried about Devin, he is so injury prone. He tweaked the ankle again tonight.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:52 PM   #73
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great game for "B-Lo" with 25 and 9.
Even though Harris re-tweaked his ankle, he still dropping 30...O_o'
Im concerned though about how the Nets play when Boone and Lopez are both healthy. Will they affect each others games?
Old 11-14-2008, 11:10 PM   #74
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Im concerned though about how the Nets play when Boone and Lopez are both healthy. Will they affect each others games?
i have to think that the job is lopez' if he wants it. boone is a great guy, but realistically was not going to be more than a rotation player on a good team. unless i'm mistaken he seems to understand that, too.

more uncertain to me is how lopez will impact krstic, playing overseas this year but still in the nets plans, or at least he used to be.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:18 PM   #75
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i have to think that the job is lopez' if he wants it. boone is a great guy, but realistically was not going to be more than a rotation player on a good team. unless i'm mistaken he seems to understand that, too.

more uncertain to me is how lopez will impact krstic, playing overseas this year but still in the nets plans, or at least he used to be.

I dont know... Lopez is a lot better scorer than Boone but sometimes he has trouble rebounding against the bigger bunch in the league. Lopez also makes some common rookie mistakes. I believe Boone is a better rebounder but scoring is where his problem is. He sometimes has some great nights but most of his points come from putbacks..and lets not talk about his freethrow shooting. If only we can combine to 2...

We actually have a lot of big guys. I say save em in case of a injury but I can understand if Thorn/Kiki trades them by the deadline.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread