Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-01-2008, 02:31 AM   #16
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Poster Evolution:From Regular To Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looten Plunder
I have enjoyed ISH since joining in Summer 2007, but more and more I only browse the OTC. It seems like the same topics and arguments get rehashed over and over again.

Posters also refuse to use facts and reliable sources to prove your points. I used to willingly jump into the fray, but....the narrow mindedness of the new breed of OTC posters gets...y'know tiring.

What has been your ISH evolution?

You either wrote the wrong year or used the wrong account
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:35 AM   #17
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Lurker to fairly regular poster I guess.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:32 PM   #18
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've evolved from a heavy G.O.A.T-candidate contributer back in the Ezboarddayz, to a dominant, fearless troll, to a laid-back, unassuming occasional poster, to a burst of legendary trollnezz, to a hybrid combo of real personality and troll, to an absentee, back to a spammer.

The path of justice!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #19
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i went from lurker/reader on the old board.. to registered user on the new board but posting only occasionally.. to posting daily.. and then to, well, now i post all the time.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:55 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I cant visit a msgboard to lurk/read and not reply. If I lurk/read then chances are? I dont do such a thing. Only reason i started posting on ISH after checking out the rumors section was because mileshoops (celtics fan) said something stupid that made me want to lay into him. So I posted and my name came up anynonmous so i just was like f*ck it and joined. 2nd reply was to slam Ev08. Hilarious i can remember my first 2 posts.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:10 PM   #21
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lurker for a year --> Laker homer--> SIM leaguer, Laker homer, celtic hater

i never really trolled.
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #22
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
I've evolved from a heavy G.O.A.T-candidate contributer back in the Ezboarddayz, to a dominant, fearless troll, to a laid-back, unassuming occasional poster, to a burst of legendary trollnezz, to a hybrid combo of real personality and troll, to an absentee, back to a spammer.

The path of justice!

and u constantly substitute you're S's for Z's.....
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #23
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my first post was in the Raptors forum, then I got into a big argument with Ced in the NBA forum.

Posting has been lame lately, and my post-game has suffered, but it goes in cycles.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #24
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Ha, people have been saying that for 5-6 years. It rarely changes.

I haven't been here that long, but people are always saying these forums are dying or at their lowest point.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #25
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Ha, people have been saying that for 5-6 years. It rarely changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
I haven't been here that long, but people are always saying these forums are dying or at their lowest point.

I have read that since I joined this site but honestly, this is the worst it ever was. Last month's "This is the lowest OTC has ever been" was way worse then last years, and this months OTC is way worse then any before.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #26
Looten Plunder
Banned

Looten Plunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Pretty much me too. Hey Looten Plunder, who the hell are you?
ISH's Arbiter of Fashion.
Looten Plunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #27
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looten Plunder
ISH's Arbiter of Fashion.

Oh, well of course, it's written under your name.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #28
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

I don't understand lurkers. Sure, I check out the site to see what it's all about, but then I make a decision. What's the point of being on a message board and not interacting? Taking notes or something? It's not like this is a website where you're gonna learn how to fix a car, or bake a cake, or drop 40 lbs. Although these things might show up once in a while on OTC, it's a basketball web site, and that's about entertainment. Don't see any point in lurking.

I don't understand people who join here and spend all their time in OTC either. It's a basketball web site. If you're not gonna talk basketball, then why pick this place? As far as I'm concerned, basketball knowledge should be your #1 priority here.

I mean what do you tell people who ask about it? Oh, I post on Insidehoops.com. It's a basketball site. But I don't talk about basketball.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #29
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i was a lurker for probably 2-3 years before i joined, so since about 02 I guess. I know i was back in high school and Francis was still on the Rockets when i first started lurking cuz that's how i found ISH (searching for Francis articles). Thought the place was hilarious as hell but i never joined cuz everyone was too established already and i knew nothin i said would get any attention so i just read. Then when the new board started i jumped on cuz it was like a fresh start
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #30
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius

I mean what do you tell people who ask about it? Oh, I post on Insidehoops.com. It's a basketball site. But I don't talk about basketball.

Mathius

I tell them that my favorite parts of the site are the Bobcats forum and the OTC where there is some surprisingly smart and funny stuff mixed amongst the garbage and that garbage isn't nearly as massive a problem as it is on other boards.

Oh, and I tell them there's this dipshit on there who signs all his posts.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: