Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-31-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
orangedays
Can barely lace up my sneakers

orangedays has an OK reputation so far
Default Feedback on team

12 team, h2h league - 12th pick
15 player roster + 1 injury slot

1 Jefferson, Al
2 Granger, Danny
3 West, David
4 Kidd, Jason
5 Kaman, Chris
6 Miller, Mike
7 Stojakovic, Peja
8 Salmons, John
9 Collison, Nick
10 Martin, Kenyon
11 Haslem, Udonis
12 Bargnani, Andrea
13 Ridnour, Luke
14 Stevenson, DeShawn (dropped in favor of Kelenna Azubuike)
15 Robinson, Nate
16 Richardson, Quentin (picked up and added to injury slot)

Was extremely high on Granger and Jefferson coming into the draft and knew they wouldn't last to the end of the third so might be a bit of a reach but I feel Granger will give me top-10 value this year and Jefferson is an elite C. The other goal was to ensure positional shortages would be a non-issue as the season progressed, pretty much every one of my players has dual-eligibility (which is a bit more valuable in CBS Sportsline leagues vs. Yahoo). Kaman was a reach - hopefully he can put up something similar to last year - if game 1 is any indication though it might be a bit of a frustrating year.

Please let me know what you guys think,
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:44 PM   #2
fuzzwuzz24

fuzzwuzz24 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Feedback on team

your good at sf and strong at pf and c kidd will give you some steals and assists but you could use a little more point guard from miami is on most waiver wires and has started really good
fuzzwuzz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:43 PM   #3
orangedays

orangedays has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Feedback on team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzwuzz24
your good at sf and strong at pf and c kidd will give you some steals and assists but you could use a little more point guard from miami is on most waiver wires and has started really good

Thanks for the feedback - I agree, on paper I'm pretty weak in the traditional PG categories (ast, stl). Surprisingly, due to across the board contributions (notably from Salmons and Nate) I'm 2nd thus far in assists and in the top 4 in steals. The original plan was moving Kidd for a top-flight (or second flight) swingman, tossing assists and steals out the window and dominating the other cats (especially getting a boost in FG% and TO). However, if my other players can keep up the multi-cat contributions I might have to rethink and get my hands on another guard. Of course, the data set is miniscule right now so I won't knee-jerk.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: