Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-13-2006, 02:45 AM   #1
Tips4
High School Varsity 6th Man

Tips4 has an OK reputation so far
Lightbulb Turn An NBA Player To An NFL Player

I was watching The Best Damn Sports Show Period and they had Lebron and they were interviewing him. They asked him "What would you be doing if you werent a Pro basketball player?" and he said " A Footbal Player". That got me wondering what position would Lebron play in NFL if he made it, i was thinking WR but i dont know what Lebrons speed is. Soo basically this thread is about current NBA players that could play in NFL(your opinion), what position? Why? and Physical he has that will make him make it in the NFL. I decided to go with Lebron:

Lebron James, Position : DE , Comparision: Julius Peppers

Reason: I wanted to go with WR but i dont know Lebrons speed but i think Lebron would be an excellent DE. He is like Julius a standing around 6-8 and an atheletic freak with excellent speed for that position and both love getting physical.

Tips4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 02:48 AM   #2
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

LeBron played WR in hs and was heavily recruited by college scouts from the top football schools. scouts said he could have been a bigtime player and probably get into the nfl with his size and speed. had crazy hands as well

Last edited by hotsizzle : 09-13-2006 at 02:54 AM.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 02:49 AM   #3
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

A.I. to a Mike Vick like quarterback.
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 02:50 AM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There's hundred of WR out there that has a better combination of size and speed than Lebron. Hell there might be a few in the NBA.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:56 AM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

david harrison could seriously hurt someone in the nfl. he's so foul prone, he'd probably get flagged in the 1st seconds of the game.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:16 AM   #6
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

Shaq would be a good the best C offensive or defensive linemen...along with Tractor Traylor, Glen Davis (LSU), Sofoklis Schortianitis and Etan Thomas.

I think Lebron/Carmelo would be good RB or WR
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:22 AM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
LeBron played WR in hs and was heavily recruited by college scouts from the top football schools. scouts said he could have been a bigtime player and probably get into the nfl with his size and speed. had crazy hands as well

He would have got converted into a DE.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:18 PM   #8
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonez26
I think Lebron/Carmelo would be good RB or WR

Theyd get creamed if they were RB
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:26 PM   #9
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Corey Maggette into a linebacker , Kenyon Martin into a linebacker, Derek Fisher into a FB or RB?
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: