Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 11-06-2008, 12:16 AM   #16
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation
Default Re: Anything Timberwolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
Heartbreaking, this always happens. We are always so close and then we get screwed, dang.

yeah its a tough loss, but there were a lot of good things in this game.
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:58 AM   #17
32MJ32
PG, Boonville Jerkoffs

32MJ32 has decent reputation

Good to see Bassy get some burn. Looked great.

I hope he plays 30+ minutes all season.
32MJ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #18
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Man, we looked good out there. To force the Spurs to two overtime sessions....pretty darn impressive. Heck, if we can play like this for the rest of the season, I will be happy with how we finish at the end of the year. We were playing some serious basketball.

Good job, Timberwolves!!!!
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #19
Big Al All day

Couldn't agree more with you guys. Telfair was great, I seriously think he should be starting, and have Randy come off the bench. Randy and Rashad off the bench could be awesome.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #20
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default Turn That Gold To Coal

Nearly everybody from Golden State is going to be sitting on the bench. If we lose this game, it would be pretty pathetic. Regardless, I'm staying up for this one. Our defense sucks and you never know what can happen if we aren't protecting the paint. Jason Collins could be back next week possibly. I can't wait for him to stop the lay up party and easy baskets, if he can.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #21
Big Al All day

It will be interesting to see how Collins does. I really don't know anything about the guy. Who all is on the bench for golden state? Idk I thought it was pretty pathetic when we lost to OKC, Golden state has to better than them...
Old 11-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #22
freegamer300
Can barely lace up my sneakers

freegamer300 has an OK reputation so far

Im pretty sure its time to make some Fire Randy Wittman shirts and wear them to the game. Its making me so mad some of the decisions he makes during the game and who he puts in. Why did we trade a future star in O.J. Mayo for Kevin Love and then decide we dont want him to play???? Like to hear what you guys think about this.
freegamer300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #23
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by freegamer300
Im pretty sure its time to make some Fire Randy Wittman shirts and wear them to the game. Its making me so mad some of the decisions he makes during the game and who he puts in. Why did we trade a future star in O.J. Mayo for Kevin Love and then decide we dont want him to play???? Like to hear what you guys think about this.

With the K-Love/Mayo deal, Love is a better bit for us. We have 2 or 3 6'4" Wing players and not enough Big bodies up front. Plus, we picked up Miller to help us with our outside shooting. We got rid of Walker and Jaric (God why did we get him in the first place), which helps free up some money. With Love not playing. That really ticks me off and it calls into question what the heck Wittman and Mchale are up to. But we (fans of the Timberwolves) allow for it to happen, so Mchale and company can get jackin us around...because we will take it.

I like having Love on our team. If Mayo was 6'8" or taller, I would have loved to have him on our team. But with some many Wing players, he would have gotten lost in the system and who knows what could have happened after that. But Love fits what we need...for now.

I do know one thing. K-Love is sorry as heck in 2K9 basketball and NBA Live 09......dang.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:01 PM   #24
Big Al All day

I liked this trade too. Love has been good when he actually gets to play. It was great to get rid of walker and jaric's huge contracts. Mike Miller seems to be coming around. Love should be able to bring some defense, he grabs rebounds and blocks shots. Mayo is obviously going to be a star, but he just doesn't seem to be what we need right now.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: