Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-10-2006, 10:56 PM   #16
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

To get laid- everything I have
Shoes- $100
Jeans- $25
Dinner for two- $50 , although I've never been on a date yet.
Computer- $600
DVD- I've never boughten a dvd in my life

Whats with people willing to spend $1500-2000 on a computer? What will a computer that expensive do better than a cheaper one. I can buy a computer with 3x the memory I have now, 10x the hard drive, A dvd burner, and a 19" LCD for under $600.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 10:58 PM   #17
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

7.25 for a large Keith's draft?! jesus!

Cool restaurant though AKA, the menu looks mouthwatering
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:01 PM   #18
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
U are all cheap bastard when it comes to dinner. Go to a nice restaurant.

I'm 17, going to an expensive $100+ restaurant would just be awkward, like you're trying too hard or something. At least i'm better then the guys taking their girl to fast food restaurants.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:02 PM   #19
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I was looking at a place called Fid in Halifax seemed really nice.

another one in Halifax that was more intrested in me was Bish.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:03 PM   #20
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

don't think I've heard of Fid, but I've been to Bish, it's really nice, nice location, good food
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:11 PM   #21
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

You guys wouldn't pay your dream girl to sleep with you?
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:19 PM   #22
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
You guys wouldn't pay your dream girl to sleep with you?
**** no my dream girl wants to make me happy not poor
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:19 PM   #23
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
**** no my dream girl wants to make me happy not poor

Haha, truth.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:53 PM   #24
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
To get laid- everything I have
Shoes- $100
Jeans- $25
Dinner for two- $50 , although I've never been on a date yet.
Computer- $600
DVD- I've never boughten a dvd in my life

Whats with people willing to spend $1500-2000 on a computer?

Whats with YOU spending everything you have just to get laid??
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:56 PM   #25
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Whats with YOU spending everything you have just to get laid??

I don't have much, but I think getting laid would be pretty cool and worth it. I don't see anything happening in the near future though.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:59 PM   #26
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
U are all cheap bastard when it comes to dinner. Go to a nice restaurant.

co-signed. where are you guys going where 35 dollars for 2 people is enough.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 12:17 AM   #27
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

To get laid- I'm not sure but you people who are saying 0 dollars are lying out your ass. what about all those presents, flowers, dinners out, movies out, clothes etc you give girls? don't act like you don't. girls cost money, this is a fact of life, get used to it, especially early on.
Shoes- $120
Jeans- $30
Dinner for two- $50 (including gratuity)
Computer- $1500
DVD- $14
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 12:43 AM   #28
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

prices to pay:

To get laid (if you are picking up): two rounds of shots for the girl and her friends, one round of tequila or something hard and unplesant to get them drunk, and a second sweet, more palatable round that girls like (perhaps B52s). The sugary shot and the hard shot dont mix, her friends(ie potential cawkblockers) will feel queezy and want to leave sooner and she will want to stay (because you are so damn ineresting), leaving her no choice but to go home with you later...convincing her to pay for the cab is bonus.

dinner: Depends on where you are. If you are in a big city, you are paying 75 bucks minimum (that is of course unless you want your tables and chairs bolted to the floor).

shoes: I own 50 pairs of sneakers so I am the wrong guy to ask

computer: 1000

DVDs: 1 dollar
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 01:05 AM   #29
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
To get laid- I'm not sure but you people who are saying 0 dollars are lying out your ass. what about all those presents, flowers, dinners out, movies out, clothes etc you give girls? don't act like you don't. girls cost money, this is a fact of life, get used to it, especially early on.

I don't buy my girlfriend stuff to get laid. I buy her stuff because i love her, and if there's something that would make her happy, then i'll do everything in my power to put a smile on her face. Gettin laid doesnt have anything to do with it. So yeah, my "getting laid" category is still a 0.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 01:13 AM   #30
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

To get laid- 100$
Shoes- $60
Jeans- $200
Dinner for two- $100
Computer- $500 Desktop $1000 Laptop
DVD- $30 (tv boxset)
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: