Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 11-10-2008, 10:18 PM   #541
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsforthrees
he'd be perfect for us right now, especially with bird man out. gotta go out and get someone else.

Re-sign Howard.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:40 AM   #542
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

Congrats good Nugget fans... you have officially survived cancer. Have a Livestrong bracelet.

Signed,
a Billups fan
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #543
milehighnuggz
I brick open layups

milehighnuggz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Congrats good Nugget fans... you have officially survived cancer. Have a Livestrong bracelet.

Signed,
a Billups fan

+1
milehighnuggz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:21 AM   #544
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so, pistons fans--
you said we should wait to judge, so i waited.

so how's this trade working out for you?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:23 PM   #545
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

OneMoreSucka has decent reputation

I love McDyess' recent comments after getting swept: ""It was a disappointing season for me and for everyone in this locker room," McDyess said. "It will probably play a role in what my decision is. At this point I just want to win and at least compete. This season just seems like a loss for us.""

If he came to Denver, I think we'd be considered contenders. I hope he feels incredibly stupid now for taking a pay cut so he can be a part of a ****-ass time for no reason.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:58 PM   #546
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Is mcdyss on the payroll next year as far as the salary cap is concerned? One more defender would have been nice upfront but birdman has exceeded all expectations(atleast mine)
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: