Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-10-2006, 11:34 PM   #1
mkvli
I brick open layups

mkvli has an OK reputation so far
Default OT:conspiracy

Half of you might know what this is about. Ofcourse, it's Sept 11th, and the time of rememebrance, and prayers are in full swing. Before I get into this, I just want to say, for what it's worth, i feel deeply for the victims and families of the victims of the 911 attacks. My condolescences (sp?) are with them.

This might be 'old' video, but i checked it out, and found some of the conspiracy arguments quite intriguing. Three college kids, created a documentary , "Loose Change", which depicts the world trade center collpases and the pentagon attack as staged. They take in depth looks at a Boeing 777 plane, various explosions in the trade center, foiled previous staged terrorist attacks. Take it for what it's worth.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...93973848835726
mkvli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:37 PM   #2
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

It's true believe it or not.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:38 PM   #3
mkvli
I brick open layups

mkvli has an OK reputation so far

It's extremely hard to oppose it. But a friend of mine, had family around the pentagon explosion, and he said they told him they saw a plane, but the video does provide some amazing evidence against it. For what it's worth, i do beleive the conspiracy theorist. Quite sad if in fact it is true.
mkvli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:42 PM   #4
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

It's all a setup so the USA can take away our freedom for so called security. Soon enough, we're going to have computer chips inserted into us.

Never give up freedom for security!
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:42 PM   #5
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

i ahve seen a video like that. They thought a missile crashed into the pentagon instead of a plane and that the airplanes that were said to crash into the towers werent the planes and before the plane even crashed into the world trade center the building already got hit by something right before then.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:43 PM   #6
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.

Loose change sucks ass and has many inaccuracies.

That being said... the government knows more about 9/11 than we do, and it wouldn't suprise me at all if the top levels of the CIA & White House knew it was going to happen and let it happen just so that it could be an excuse to go into the middle east.

I also doubt the validity of the Flight 93 claim, that passengers forced it to the ground. I'm pretty sure it was shot down. The WTC7 is also highly suspicious.

Add this to the fact Larry Silverstein took out a 99 year lease on the damn entire WTC site in July of 2001. Six damn weeks before it was attacked. You've got to be kidding. Something is wrong.

If anyone believes we're in Iraq right now for ANY reason OTHER than oil, you are SADLY mistaken. They knew Saddam didn't have any true WMDs or they would have second guessed going in so damn fearlessly. Why do you think we haven't wiped Iran or North Korea off the map as well? Because we're spread too thin in Iraq? Nah.

Both of those countries were and ARE bigger threats to the US, particularly Iran, than Iraq was even prior to the invasion of Iraq. We haven't gone after them because... why? Because they won't be total pushovers with massive amounts of $$ to gain in the long run.

Last edited by Shogon : 09-10-2006 at 11:46 PM.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:45 PM   #7
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

this video is quite old but another group of students came out with a movie that disproveed some of the evidence in loose change...BUT THEN loose change came out with a second part that tackles those claims...basically there is so much evidence and so much controdictions from either side that us civilians dont know what to believe. i guess the bottom line here is just pray for those who lost their lives and pray for their families, and just let all the theories rest in peace.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:45 PM   #8
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

What about the mysterious WTC building that collapsed when it had 0 damage? No one can explain it.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:47 PM   #9
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
What about the mysterious WTC building that collapsed when it had 0 damage? No one can explain it.

The official explination is that debris from the twin towers fell onto it and through the roof/several floors, created fires by hitting fuel tanks which lead to the entire building collapsing. I just have a hard time believing it.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:49 PM   #10
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon
The official explination is that debris from the twin towers fell onto it and through the roof/several floors, created fires by hitting fuel tanks which lead to the entire building collapsing. I just have a hard time believing it.

If you watch the video, there is no way that explanation holds up. There is no visible fire, or even DAMAGE of any sort, it just suddenly blew up and collapsed.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:50 PM   #11
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

ie. you are kidding yourself if you think the 'Loose Change' people dont have an agenda.

and

you are kidding yourself if you think the gov't wants you to know how involved they really were, or how much they really knew.

*It is important to remember that conspiracy theories dont often hold water and things as large as this are almost impossible to conceal.

that being said...

the inconsistencies in the stories (for both the gov't and the conspiracy theorists) is probably where the truth lies.

for example:

Did a plane hit the Pentagon...doubt it
Did the gov't put bombs in the WTC...doubt it

run a laundry list of everything that happened based on likelihood and you can probably figure it out yourself.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:53 PM   #12
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Did the gov't put bombs in the WTC...doubt it

is that part of the conspiracy?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 12:45 AM   #13
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon

As I understand, they don't allow you to install fuel tanks in those kinds of buildings.

Btw, "Loose Change" is a joke.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 01:03 AM   #14
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Last time we tried this thread, it was deleted within a day. Jeff is obviously a Republican.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 01:25 AM   #15
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Tin Foil Hat wearers need to read these. Actually read it, front to back. And to THINK about it.:

9/11 conspiracy theories ranks up there with Holocaust denial, flat earthers, Creationism and other nonsense.

http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html

http://www.911myths.com/WTCREPORT.pdf

http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/WTC%20Part%...se%20Final.pdf

Smoke's pouring out of every floor...

http://www.911myths.com/WTC7_Smoke.avi
http://911myths.com/wtc7moresmoke.avi

This deals with pretty much every aspect of building 7...

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7___silverstein.html

As for what was in Building 7?

Office buildings for banks, insurance companies, The INS, The Department of Security, The Secret Service, The CIA, the IRS and, ironically, the location by which Mayor Guilliani is supposed to manage emergencies from...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: