Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-11-2006, 02:27 AM   #16
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Tin Foil Hat wearers need to read these. Actually read it, front to back. And to THINK about it.:

9/11 conspiracy theories ranks up there with Holocaust denial, flat earthers, Creationism and other nonsense.

http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html

http://www.911myths.com/WTCREPORT.pdf

http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/WTC%20Part%...se%20Final.pdf

Smoke's pouring out of every floor...

http://www.911myths.com/WTC7_Smoke.avi
http://911myths.com/wtc7moresmoke.avi

This deals with pretty much every aspect of building 7...

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7___silverstein.html

As for what was in Building 7?

Office buildings for banks, insurance companies, The INS, The Department of Security, The Secret Service, The CIA, the IRS and, ironically, the location by which Mayor Guilliani is supposed to manage emergencies from...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

Last edited by Heilige : 09-11-2006 at 02:35 AM.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:27 AM   #17
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Double Post
Old 09-11-2006, 02:32 AM   #18
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Did you know that WTC7 is the only steel building in the world to be brought down by fire? Does that bother you at all?

Who killed JFK? We all know it wasn't who we're told it was. And yet they repeat it on the news like we don't know.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:37 AM   #19
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Wow! I been addicted to news since 911 and had many Questions, because I heard many of this same things, and then heard it was false. And didn't hear more of it. When ever someone question it they were called called crazy or anti- American. My brother is a Lawer and was fired for bringing some of this stuff up. People have the right to believe what they wanted. These was planned, but in time everyone will know the truth. But why? Did we needed to go to war, sad to say but yes. It's not about US, but Israel. Israel is God people and we got to do what we can to protect it. In the Bible according Nosnordamis, the muslem world will do what they can to take them down. If you know the Bible, you know this. People are saying why are we attacking Iraq. When Afganistan is where most terrist whom where most teriost are from. B.S. If you pay attention, Iraq is most important. There they will try to unite all muslim, then all surronding states. Then attck Israel, and wipe them out. Then and only then we will be defeated.
For the people who defends and stand by Israel well be accepted all those oppose will be cast...... Study it for your self And prove it wrong...

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 09-11-2006 at 02:42 AM.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:38 AM   #20
the truth
...since 95

the truth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Btw, "Loose Change" is a joke.

And the official explanation isnít?

Feel free to elaborate and back up your claim. I'm not saying everything in that film is accurate, I just donít know. But the questions raised are ones I've had since it first happened. Particularly the way the towers came down. There was one camera angle near the base of the building looking up. As the building came down, it was obvious that the building was demolished with strategic detonations. Each floor going one by one...boom boom boom boom. Thatís how members of FDNY described it as well.

Demolition detonations take extensive planning and expertise to pull off. How could a massive building like the WTC just happened to fall in on itself by accident? Besides, the film doesnít lie. You can clearly see detonations going off many floors below the portion being crushed.

What about all the reports of explosions?

How was all the damage caused at the base of the buliding?

Where are the pieces of Flight 93 and the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon?

How could a passport used to identify one of the WTC "terrorists" survive the impact? I've heards reports of this, is it true?

How did all the cell phone calls get through from flight 93? Having never flown, I have no experience with this. Can you use a cell phone at 30,000 feet? What was the planes altitude?

If anyone can answer these questions, please do.

From the moment I saw the buildings come down and the report of flight 93, I knew something wans't right. If the US Government and others did this for money, control, and justification for war...that is as sick as it gets.
the truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:40 AM   #21
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth
And the official explanation isn’t?

Feel free to elaborate and back up your claim. I'm not saying everything in that film is accurate, I just don’t know. But the questions raised are ones I've had since it first happened. Particularly the way the towers came down. There was one camera angle near the base of the building looking up. As the building came down, it was obvious that the building was demolished with strategic detonations. Each floor going one by one...boom boom boom boom. That’s how members of FDNY described it as well.

Demolition detonations take extensive planning and expertise to pull off. How could a massive building like the WTC just happened to fall in on itself by accident? Besides, the film doesn’t lie. You can clearly see detonations going off many floors below the portion being crushed.

What about all the reports of explosions?

How was all the damage caused at the base of the buliding?

Where are the pieces of Flight 93 and the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon?

How could a passport used to identify one of the WTC "terrorists" survive the impact? I've heards reports of this, is it true?

How did all the cell phone calls get through from flight 93? Having never flown, I have no experience with this. Can you use a cell phone at 30,000 feet? What was the planes altitude?

If anyone can answer these questions, please do.

From the moment I saw the buildings come down and the report of flight 93, I knew something wans't right. If the US Government and others did this for money, control, and justification for war...that is as sick as it gets.

Please look at the links I provided.

Its very easy. A little piece of paper could get blown away by the forces involved. You'll note on the picture it is singed.

The sad thing about the tinfoil hat crowd is that they rely on such little evidence to make their claims. That, and their dismissal of science puts them on a level of ignorance on par with Fundie Baptists.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:43 AM   #22
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth
And the official explanation isnít?
[...]

No, it's a joke, too. However "Loose Change" is a joke because it makes all serious inquiry into 9/11 look bad. When you've got a bunch of people going "uu! Loose Change!" and it's just a mishmash of other conspiracy theories into one long ass music video.. conspiracy theories that have no merit and are easily disproved/dismissed.

There are far better films out there.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:43 AM   #23
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Along with the other links I provided, here is another one:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...e/1227842.html

And more:

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/WTC%20Part%...se%20Final.pdf

Few pictures?
There's video footage of it...

Smoke's pouring out of every floor...

http://www.911myths.com/WTC7_Smoke.avi
http://911myths.com/wtc7moresmoke.avi

This deals with pretty much every aspect of building 7...

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7___silverstein.html

As for what was in Building 7?

Office buildings for banks, insurance companies, The INS, The Department of Security, The Secret Service, The CIA, the IRS and, ironically, the location by which Mayor Guilliani is supposed to manage emergencies from...

Also, the Verizon building next to WTC7 was damaged...

http://www.buildings.com/Articles/de...articleID=2530

Also, so was the Post Office...

http://www.tribecatrib.com/newsjuly04/post-office.htm

You know, for controlled demolitions, this 9/11 thing sure beat the **** out of the Verizon building, the Post Office, 1 Liberty Plaza, The East River Savings Bank, The N.Y. Telephone Building, The Millennium Hilton, the Bankers Trust Building and others...

There were large fires throughout the building, it burned for six hours and debris caused significant structural damage...

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_damage.html

Differnet buildings have different properties. And these links explained how it went down. There is no evidence of a conrolled demolition. Just a quote from some people who said it was similiar.

Some of you keep reading on conspiracy theorists to build up upon and believe each other's lies. Some of you cling to these beliefs like a close minded, gullible child. If you expect anyone to buy the 'evidence' you've conspiracy theories presented, you all must be a god damned retard.

Conspiracy theorists have no grasp of physics. Yet they refuse to listen to the vast numbers of physisists. They have no grasp of engineering. Yet they refuse to read what the engineers have written.

Sorry if that seemed a little harsh.

Last edited by Heilige : 09-11-2006 at 02:52 AM.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:01 AM   #24
Heilige
An Icon Forever

The number of people who would have to be involved is too great that there wouldn't be lots of people come out and tell the truth.

Of course, some like elaborate theories where they can blame Jews, history's perennial whipping boys.

As for the "gaining oil in the middle east".... yeah...we really hope to increase our middle east oil by taking over 1 country, and pissing off all the other large oil producing countries (Saudi Arabi anyone?) in the process.

I do not believe in any conspiracy theories. Not the fake moon landing, Men in Black, Roswell, Aliens in Area 51, FDR planned Pearl Harbor, any of the 9-11 ones, that AIDS was made in a lab, Elvis being alive, hurricane making weather machines, the Philadelphia experiment, Creationism, or Holocaust denial.

Yes, they are amusing diversions. There really isn't any evidence to support any of them. Just a fun read sometimes.

I am not easily fooled, or taken in by them. I am very easily convinced of things. In recent years, I've become more receptive to libertarians, for example. I was also easily convinced of the merits of evolution, cell theory, genetics, and that the Perioidic Table of the Elements was a good idea.

Its not that I don't WANT to believe. I just need evidence to believe. If the government does something fishy, I doubt them. But I need evidence. Ya know, for a solid case to be made, a theory not involving holographic projections and a misunderstanding of science.

OPEC has jacked up the price almost 3x the cost of pre-9/11. All of this just to grab a country that is 10% of the world proven oil reserves? US+UK+Iraq combined is 25% of the world proven reserves. Why piss off the remaining 75% of the world reserve countries to get a lock on only 25%?
Old 09-11-2006, 03:03 AM   #25
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

oldknickfan has decent reputation

God bless America the land of the Free! Lets hope that it still exists.

Wow!!! I knew things were bad but I never thought it was this bad.

Thank you for posting that link.

Its scary though. How do we get our freedom back?
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 03:04 AM   #26
reppy
Apparently likes anime

Physicists have questioned it. And there have been many who said it couldn't have just collapsed like that.

You're also acting like flying debris hitting nearby buildings is proof. Hey, flying debris happen all the time during controlled demolitions. It's why you clear out the area before doing it!

How did WTC7 fall? Asnwer me that without having to resort to some one in a billion miracle long shot. "Uh, magic steel beams."

One of the better 9/11 videos out there is on Google Video but I'm not going to paste it in here.. however I've yet to see any article that goes up against it and refutes all the evidence. It's mostly attacks on the movie Loose Change and extremely far out there conspiracy theories that they choose to dissect.

Quote:
As for the "gaining oil in the middle east".... yeah...we really hope to increase our middle east oil by taking over 1 country, and pissing off all the other large oil producing countries (Saudi Arabi anyone?) in the process.

Since when has Saudi Arabia said they're pissed off at us? Bush and Saudis are in bed.

Quote:
I do not believe in any conspiracy theories. Not the fake moon landing, Men in Black, Roswell, Aliens in Area 51, FDR planned Pearl Harbor, any of the 9-11 ones, that AIDS was made in a lab, Elvis being alive, hurricane making weather machines, the Philadelphia experiment, Creationism, or Holocaust denial.

If I recall, it's alleged there was foreknowledge that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked however they did not alert anyone because a sneak attack was necessary to rally support for another World War.

Was it wrong or right to do? Who's to say. If it was necessary to get America to support the war and save the Jews of Europe from being wiped out, all of southern Asia being taken over by Japan, and Europe under the enslavement of Germany.. well.. what would you do?

Last edited by reppy : 09-11-2006 at 03:10 AM.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:06 AM   #27
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldknickfan
God bless America the land of the Free! Lets hope that it still exists.

Wow!!! I knew things were bad but I never thought it was this bad.

Thank you for posting that link.

Its scary though. How do we get our freedom back?

What the hell are you talking about? Get our freedom back? It hasn't been taken away.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:08 AM   #28
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Physicists have questioned it. And there have been many who said it couldn't have just collapsed like that.

You're also acting like flying debris hitting nearby buildings is proof. Hey, flying debris happen all the time during controlled demolitions. It's why you clear out the area before doing it!

How did WTC7 fall? Asnwer me that without having to resort to some one in a billion miracle long shot. "Uh, magic steel beams."

One of the better 9/11 videos out there is on Google Video but I'm not going to paste it in here.. however I've yet to see any article that goes up against it and refutes all the evidence. It's mostly attacks on the movie Loose Change and extremely far out there conspiracy theories that they choose to dissect.

I have already posted links explaing how WTC7 fell. I've posted other links debunking 9/11 myths as well. Have you read them yet? It could take awhile because it is alot of information.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:09 AM   #29
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:

Since when has Saudi Arabia said they're pissed off at us? Bush and Saudis are in bed.

If I recall, it's alleged there was foreknowledge that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked however they did not alert anyone because a sneak attack was necessary to rally support for another World War.

what evidence? Go back to your basement and put on your tinfoil hat.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:12 AM   #30
the truth
...since 95

the truth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
Please look at the links I provided.

Its very easy. A little piece of paper could get blown away by the forces involved. You'll note on the picture it is singed.

The sad thing about the tinfoil hat crowd is that they rely on such little evidence to make their claims. That, and their dismissal of science puts them on a level of ignorance on par with Fundie Baptists.

I've looked at some of the links and the one about the freefall really does nothing to prove that internal explosions weren’t involved. If the collapse of the WTC is being compared to other demolitions then, you can ignore the falling pieces. The top of the structure was no longer intact due the impacts. It’s easy to expect pieces broken by the impact might fall away from the structure and at a faster pace the entire building. After all, the building falling on top of itself experiences more resistance than objects free-falling through the air. However, I am not a mathematician or an engineer…all I know is, there were explosions, and the video doesn’t lie.

When I have more time, I’ll check the other links…if the thread still exists.

I think you're too quick to believe that a flimsy passport would remain intact after that impact. The fact that it was singed means the claim is true? Come on now.

I am not a member of the 'tin-foil hat crowd' but your reference to them as such shows contempt, and obvious bias. You seem to take pleasure in belittling them, thereby undermining your credibility. In fact, I am a very scientific person and I don’t believe anything without question. Answers have not been provided that sufficiently dissuade me from questioning the official story. It simply doesn’t make sense.

Lastly, you refer to evidence? Where is the evidence that a large passenger plane hit the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania?

Last edited by the truth : 09-11-2006 at 03:21 AM.
the truth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: