Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-11-2006, 02:13 AM   #31
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I do believe it was known bye the US. they could have stopped it but Bush decided he would rather use it to create a war. He was more ready to get other things then save 3000 ppl.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:22 AM   #32
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
what evidence? Go back to your basement and put on your tinfoil hat.

Steel buildings have burned until nothing was left but the steel supports. And they still didn't collapse. And I don't feel like digging up articles that you will simply dismiss as tinfoil hat nonsense anyways.

But hey I'm sure you're right. Nothing to worry about right. Our government has our best interests in mind..

"Asbestos in the air?! Don't be ridiculous! We need to open the stock market! Get back to work!"
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:24 AM   #33
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Heilige, how do you explain the "attack" on the Pentagon? No skid marks on the lawn, no street light or telephone poles knocked over, no plane parts or black box found. Nothing but a neat little blast hole in the side of the building. How do you refute that?
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:25 AM   #34
AKADS

I canlt wait for History to write what truely happened. Until then most Americian will beleive what they are told
Old 09-11-2006, 02:27 AM   #35
JSub
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
I canlt wait for History to write what truely happened. Until then most Americian will beleive what they are told

The winners write the history books. This is the way George W. Bush will write our history....and for all likelihood, it will stay this way until a large organized national movement brings this matter to the attention of the world.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:27 AM   #36
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I also thought it was pretty weird how the FBI immediately went and got all security tapes that recorded the video of the attack.

But hey, perhaps a plane really did it. Perhaps it's psychological warfare. Make a suspicious scene, release a shoddy looking tape to prove your story and watch the maniacs try and refute it. Even if they're right based on the "evidence", they're still wrong because you purposely mislead them.

(Actually, I have little reason to disbelieve the official story of a plane hitting it.)
Old 09-11-2006, 02:29 AM   #37
StarJordan
Irrational Jordan superfan

StarJordan is considered somewhat coolStarJordan is considered somewhat cool

I don't know what to make of all these theories, but one thing stands out. Does anybody remember the sudden appearance of ANTHRAX right after 9/11. Like right after 9/11, a lot of people were getting Anthrax delivered on their houses. We never found out who was behind that and that is shocking to me.

Anthrax is a bigtime chemical weapon.
StarJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:30 AM   #38
JSub
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarJordan
I don't know what to make of all these theories, but one thing stands out. Does anybody remember the sudden appearance of ANTHRAX right after 9/11. Like right after 9/11, a lot of people were getting Anthrax delivered on their houses. We never found out who was behind that and that is shocking to me.

Shut the FCUK up you idiot
Old 09-11-2006, 02:31 AM   #39
reppy
Apparently likes anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarJordan

Yeah, and only Democrats were getting anthrax in the mail.

(If terrorists love Democrats, then why are they always trying to scare them into going to war against them?)
Old 09-11-2006, 02:42 AM   #40
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

The "Steel Buildings" theory is what stands out the most because there are no reports of fires completely destroying steel buildings.

Interstate Bank Building, 1988 - Burned For 3 Hours

Meridian Plaza, 1993 - Burned For 19 Hours

Caracas Tower Fire, 2004 - Burned For 17 Hours

Madrid Windsor Building, 2005 - Burned For Over 24 Hours (DID NOT collapse)

Now, doesn't that make you think just a little bit? Debunk all you want, there is no denying that we will never know the real truth about 9/11, whatever the truth may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
What the hell are you talking about? Get our freedom back? It hasn't been taken away.

It hasn't been taken away YET. But gradually, we're losing our freedom to so-called "security". Once we give up freedom for secuity, its over.

Check out this site, they even debunk 911myths.com, the site you've linked to in this thread and has better arguements.
http://911physics.co.nr/

Last edited by SCREWstonRockets : 09-11-2006 at 02:54 AM.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:49 AM   #41
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

I would really like to know how the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon evaporated into nothing within seconds. And please dont say fuel.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:51 AM   #42
AKADS

The US is using ppl emotions to help them. To many poeple feel to strongly for the truth to be exposed.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:59 AM   #43
Eight
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Eight has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
The winners write the history books. This is the way George W. Bush will write our history....and for all likelihood, it will stay this way until a large organized national movement brings this matter to the attention of the world.

George Bush "writes our history"

George Bush caused the Katrina disaster

George Bush planned and executed 9/11

George Bush made oil expensive so his buddies could get rich.

:stupid:

I got news for ya'll, ya'lls f*ckin stupid

Maybe as stupid as George Bush.

This guy ain't the diabolical genius you make him out to be and he sure as hell don't have god-like powers(even though the guy says God talks to him ) it would take to organize so many of these grand schemes in a 6 year period. No way in hell he can pull of sh!t like this and keep it under wraps. I mean you all agree that he's dumb right? But you think that planned all this stuff out also? C'mon you can't have it both ways. The moron couldn't even plant a few WMDs in the desert to help his cause.

For f*cks sake, you people are just sheep for attention seeking conspiracy theorists. But don't let me stop you from your sheep-like behavior.....carry on. *bleeeeeet*
Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 03:02 AM   #44
reppy
Apparently likes anime

Bush doesn't have to be smart when the media is too afraid to question him. I mean hell the "liberal media" wouldn't even let Clinton get away with a getting a BJ from an intern.. (yes I know, that was a national security issue.)

btw, GW isn't the evil genius. It's Cheney. GW is just evil.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:21 AM   #45
AKADS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
You assume US will win. The people they are fighting will use WMDs. Not to mention what bible say is begining. I am not religous but there is belief that this will be the greatest war ever fought by the time its done.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: