Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 11-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #1
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation
Default Seats Empty

Judging from last game (against the Warriors) our seats are empty this season again. And we have no crowd this year either. I swear the Nets never sell out off tickets for a game. And there is no noise in the building either.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Seats Empty

I was there yesterday. It wasnt that bad really.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:39 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so is the izod center really that hard to get to if you're in NYC?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:09 PM   #4
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
so is the izod center really that hard to get to if you're in NYC?
The traffic is what the people worry about.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:19 PM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm sure, but does it also mean that the public transportation options suck?
Old 11-02-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Im not sure cause I live in Jersey.
Should ask RecSpecs if he ever comes back
Old 11-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #7
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Its hard to get to on the highway. You have to make many turns. That's exactly why they should move soon.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:30 PM   #8
Did U See LD
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Did U See LD has an OK reputation so far

I was at the game too, It wasn't that bad.
Did U See LD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:03 PM   #9
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Im not sure cause I live in Jersey.
Should ask RecSpecs if he ever comes back
recspecs, recspecs, recspecs, where arrrrrre you?
Old 11-06-2008, 06:59 PM   #10
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They dont look to empty on TV...
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #11
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

The home opener wasn't too bad, but the phoenix game was horrible. I saw rows of empty seats in the LOWER level. Can't imagine how bad it was in the upper level.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:52 PM   #12
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
The home opener wasn't too bad, but the phoenix game was horrible. I saw rows of empty seats in the LOWER level. Can't imagine how bad it was in the upper level.
dammit man, read the posts above!
Old 11-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #13
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

Quote:
dammit man, read the posts above!

Whoops, my bad.

Well, I don't live in the city. I live in Westchester County which is right above it. And I don't think that traffic is the issue. You just cross the George Washington Bridge and take the NJ Turnpike until you get to the sports complex. There's no traffic late at night.

I don't know anything about public transportation though. Sorry.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:28 PM   #14
gigantes
A piece of fluff

thanks, man. and any opinion about public transportation from izod to NYC?
Old 11-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #15
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

Quote:
thanks, man. and any opinion about public transportation from izod to NYC?

I don't take the buses, but I do see a several of them outside the complex. I'm pretty sure a few of them go to the city. But how many? How good is it? I don't know.

The one thing I like about the complex is that they have a nice shuttle system, since the parking lot is far away from the actual arena and it's a pain to walk. But a digress.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: