Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 11-02-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool
Default Hey Guys, I'm Back

Sorry that I was gone for so long. I really don't have an excuse. I just needed some time to cool off from last season. And with college applications and whatnot, it's been tough. Anyway, I'll try to post as much as I can from here on out.

I see some new posters, which is encouraging. Thanks for keeping this board active. And I thank you guys, the "veterans" for lack of a better word, for keeping this board alive (gigantes, MTing, Netsfan93, VCMVP, Stro, Rich, Chuck, KiddLovesNets, sorry if I left you out) Again, I apologize for being out for such a long time.

It's a new season. Although I know this team has a lot of potential, I don't have very high expectations for this season. At best, we'll be a low seed in the playoffs. So, I'll be cheering on and not dwelling too much on the win/loss column. As long as the Nets give it their all night in and night out, which I'm confident they will, that's all that I can ask for.

Cheers to everyone on a new season and the next era of Nets basketball.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hey Guys, I'm Back

wow, great to see you turn up again. i was wondering what became of you and hope all is well in your life.

one thing that you used to take care of that you won't have to worry about these days is deleting spam. for some reason it doesn't show up anymore.

interesting thing about this season- last year, losing kidd and RJ was depressing and made this year look like a black hole looming on the horizon. but now that it's actually arrived it feels quite exciting and interesting. (probably the draft was a big part of that) anyway, we have so many interesting young players with such good potential that watching to see who will blossom is fascinating.

it's also nice that for the first time in ages there's no pressure to go deep into the playoffs. anything successful that happens this season will be exceeding expectations.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #3
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Welcome back!
The Nets forum is now at full force
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hey man, long time no see(your posts)... anyways cool your back
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: