Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-04-2008, 01:05 AM   #16
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: GT: Game 4 vs Jazz 11/3

Whoa, Dunleavy is pissed. When they asked about Millsap, he said "He kicked our ass is what he did".

Well, maybe you should have done something about it, such as take Tim Thomas out and put in Brian Skinner to put a big body to take some of them rebounds.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:11 AM   #17
livlife2k
I brick open layups

livlife2k has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
The trend continues for the Clippers. We put in a solid 36 minutes, then just, collapse. Conditioning is what we need to work on, along with making free throws and getting to the line. 0-4, not what I was hoping for(2-2 is what I wanted, expected 1-3), but we have to wait and see until this team gets fully in game shape before I make a real comment on them and the season.

Clips got outscored 24-13 in the 4th quarter...they had no interior defense...Jazz got too many easy lay ins and the free throw disparity was embarrasing(25-9 in made FT)...good news is that Camby played 27 mins, got 9 rebs and 3 blocks...Baron was back early,got 14pts, 9 assts, 2 steals, and Kaman had his best game so far(19 pts,10 rebs,3 blks)...still time to get it together...remember, the '07-'08 Warriors started 0-7, and still challenged for the final playoff spot last season
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:28 AM   #18
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Man Millsap raped us on the inside tonight and Boozer didn't even come back in those last 8 minutes. Tim Thomas really needs to learn to box out.

Also we really miss Corey Maggette. With Ricky Davis I thought that we would have someone to slash and get to the FT line but boy was I wrong. Ricky Davis isn't looking even half the man Maggette is.

On the brightside, it was good for the first 36 minutes especially how well Kaman and Camby work together on the interior and how many easy buckets Baron gets Kaman. Hopefully with everyone healthy, we can start to gel and get some Ws on board.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:31 AM   #19
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Man Millsap raped us on the inside tonight and Boozer didn't even come back in those last 8 minutes. Tim Thomas really needs to learn to box out.

It's not really Tim's fault as much as it is Dunleavys fault. Thomas just looked absolutely winded out there. I don't understand why he signs Skinner to keep him on the bench when someone is burning us on the boards.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #20
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Qlippers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
It's not really Tim's fault as much as it is Dunleavys fault. Thomas just looked absolutely winded out there. I don't understand why he signs Skinner to keep him on the bench when someone is burning us on the boards.
I totally agree.Tim was at a disadvantage, we all know he's undersized at the PF position and he's lazy. You have to match that w/ a bigger body or an energy guy to make Milsap on the offensive end.

Would have liked Gordon out there to give more range for the team .
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #21
livlife2k
I brick open layups

livlife2k has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qlippers
I totally agree.Tim was at a disadvantage, we all know he's undersized at the PF position and he's lazy. You have to match that w/ a bigger body or an energy guy to make Milsap on the offensive end.

Would have liked Gordon out there to give more range for the team .
Anyone have insight on why Gordon isn't playing more?
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: