Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Tinsley Trade Idea

Maybe trade

Tinsley
Daniels
1st round pick in 09
2nd round pick in '10

for

Haslem
Cook
Banks

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...1~11&te=&cash=

I like it for Indiana, but would Miami bite?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:56 PM   #2
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Tinsley Trade Idea

Haslem is our best interior player... we have no frontcourt depth whatsoever. I dont think the Heat would get even smaller for that garbage.

Because Indiana refuses to play him, Tinsley has 0 trade value now. Nobody has even been able to see his level of conditioning. Maybe Mark Blount for Tinsley, McRoberts & a protected 1st rounder
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:06 PM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ha, you can shove Mark Blount up your ass.

Sure his trade value is minimal to none, but you also get a 7mil expiring Marquis who is playing great ball because of his contract year, and a 1st round pick as well as a 2nd.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:30 PM   #4
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Sure his trade value is minimal to none, but you also get a 7mil expiring Marquis who is playing great ball because of his contract year, and a 1st round pick as well as a 2nd.

I just don't think the Heat is interested in Tinsley since Chalmers has been playing well. Even Dequan Cook and Marcus Banks has had a solid string of games so far.

The Heat need more size, and better perimiter shooting, not another PG and SG with streaky shots. Daniels isn't even scoring a whole lot more than Cook even though he's starting. Haslem is our starting C... it just doesn't make sense that the Heat would trade for two bench players. If the Heat trade Haslem its for another starting Center.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:34 AM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Fair enough, I wasn't aware that he was your starting C.

He's only 6'8........
Old 11-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #6
heat_LE
I airball my layups

heat_LE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Fair enough, I wasn't aware that he was your starting C.

He's only 6'8........

not sure if its as funny as disturbing, but what is really concerning is that he's actually playing really good even at the C spot... ;)
heat_LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:14 AM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heat_LE
not sure if its as funny as disturbing, but what is really concerning is that he's actually playing really good even at the C spot... ;)
Nothing wrong with that... Antonio Davis and Ben Wallace were barely over 6'8 or so...
Old 11-05-2008, 11:57 PM   #8
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

yeah the way chalmers i playing, we probably dont need him.
Also Livingstone hopefully recovers fully.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:00 AM   #9
Lord Leoshes
Local High School Star

Lord Leoshes has an OK reputation so far

Cut tinley then we'll see. But we are not going to add more $ to 2010. & for Haslem, & Cook? Yeah right. . It will never happen.
Lord Leoshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:08 PM   #10
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation
Exclamation Re: Tinsley Trade Idea

The best chance the Heat have is to trade Marion or blount and some combination which does not involve wade,beasley,chalmers,haslem
and try get Brad Miller from the kings...

Brad is a mediocre defensive player...atleast top 10 Centers in the league...
can hit the mid range shot effectively...has a mediocre back to the basket game...and can hit the 3 ball...

Brad Miller
Haslem
Beasley
Wade
Chalmers

Now thats a good lineup...maybe not the best in the NBA but good enough to rise in the eastern conference in years time...

What the heat need to do is develop a good bench...Quinn,James Jones, Wright,Cook,livingston are good players...but what the Heat are lacking is front court depth....Blount is not going to cut it...and magloire has not played a game yet.
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:39 PM   #11
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

I think the Heat's plan all along was to eventually bring James Jones into the starting lineup then trade Marion for a defensive/scoring center. But that plan was foiled by injury. Just imagine the Heat with a player like Okafor.

PG- Chalmers / Quinn
SG- Wade / Cook
SF- Jones / Wright
PF- Beasley / Haslem
C- Okafor / Anthony

Tell me thats not a for sure championship/ eastern conference contender?
Old 12-02-2008, 09:24 PM   #12
Lord Leoshes
Local High School Star

Lord Leoshes has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24
The best chance the Heat have is to trade Marion or blount and some combination which does not involve wade,beasley,chalmers,haslem
and try get Brad Miller from the kings...

Brad is a mediocre defensive player...atleast top 10 Centers in the league...
can hit the mid range shot effectively...has a mediocre back to the basket game...and can hit the 3 ball...

Brad Miller
Haslem
Beasley
Wade
Chalmers

Now thats a good lineup...maybe not the best in the NBA but good enough to rise in the eastern conference in years time...

What the heat need to do is develop a good bench...Quinn,James Jones, Wright,Cook,livingston are good players...but what the Heat are lacking is front court depth....Blount is not going to cut it...and magloire has not played a game yet.

I rather look at Camby, or JO. Something lke Marion & Banks for JO, or Camby, D Jordan, & expierings. Though we will need an extra team to do the Clipps one.
Lord Leoshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:50 PM   #13
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Leoshes
I rather look at Camby, or JO. Something lke Marion & Banks for JO, or Camby, D Jordan, & expierings. Though we will need an extra team to do the Clipps one.

Would you want an injury-prone 34 year old C in Camby? I think the JO idea isn't bad apart from the fact that he's injury-prone and Beasley moves to the 3.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #14
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
Would you want an injury-prone 34 year old C in Camby? I think the JO idea isn't bad apart from the fact that he's injury-prone and Beasley moves to the 3.

I also don't want Camby. Its Kaman or another young big. JO isn't too bad, but the more I think about it... the more I realize...

A year ago, while we still had Shaq, if anyone said, let's trade Shaquille O'Neal for Jermaine O'Neal... we would have looked at them crazy. So why would we do that now? Essentially that's what we'd be doing with that deal.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:33 AM   #15
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

I have a feeling the Heat Management are going to hear that a lot over negotions for the next few months.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: