Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-09-2014, 03:37 AM   #1
moe94
beef?got the right mac

moe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Worst rap lines?

Shorty’s heart is on steroids
Cause her love is so strong
-Juicy J

Dude gets paid for this shit? Really?
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:47 AM   #2
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Worst rap lines?

Gucci Maine -"Money out my anus, my swag is Uranus."

KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:48 AM   #3
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta has an OK reputation so far

No such thing: all art is entirely subjective
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:53 AM   #4
moe94
beef?got the right mac

moe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermoe94 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
No such thing: all art is entirely subjective

STFU and post a line, you POS hater. I know you have a ton of lines that made you angry at their audacity.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:01 AM   #5
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Juicy J's whole verse in the song you listed is straight wack. I honestly think I could have done a better job, and I'm not actually kidding at all. I honestly think they could have put me in the recording studio, and I could have come up with something better.
It is seriously my most hated rap verse ever. It is straight up garbage.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:04 AM   #6
moe94
beef?got the right mac

I feel you 100%. I mean, how the fcuk is dude getting paid to write that nonsense? I mean, you know he probably had a team that looked at that shit and said "yeah, that's hot". Really? Are you serious? Snoop Dogg spit out better shit while halfway asleep off the dome than dude wrote down and shit. How is this guy a rapper while other dudes are dying to eat?
Old 02-09-2014, 04:07 AM   #7
bergs14
J-Weezy

bergs14 has decent reputationbergs14 has decent reputation

Kanye's bound 2.

I wanna **** you hard on the sink
After that, give you something to drink
Step back, can't get spunk on the mink

Oh, and the bit where he rhymes reputation four times...

I know I got a bad reputation
Walking 'round, always mad reputation
Leave a pretty girl sad reputation
Start a Fight Club, Brad reputation
bergs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:08 AM   #8
moe94
beef?got the right mac

But he rhymes before reputation. Shit went over your head, homie.
still wack
Old 02-09-2014, 04:10 AM   #9
bergs14
J-Weezy

bergs14 has decent reputationbergs14 has decent reputation

You can't sit back and tell me they're great lyrics?
bergs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:14 AM   #10
moe94
beef?got the right mac

They're trash, no doubt, but he tried being clever.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:25 AM   #11
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

anything by Kanye Afghanistan
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:28 AM   #12
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

"I slapped my girl, she called the feds.." is definitely up there.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:29 AM   #13
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
STFU and post a line, you POS hater. I know you have a ton of lines that made you angry at their audacity.
I was being sarcastic breh.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:29 AM   #14
moe94
beef?got the right mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
I was being sarcastic breh.

You're an enigma.

"Real Gs move in silence like lasagna" is so bad it's good
Old 02-09-2014, 04:40 AM   #15
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

Biggies line about butt stuffing kids and then throwing them over a bridge. That gets an unwarranted pass from everyone.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: