Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 11-06-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far
Default The official trade Darko thread.

I have already seen enough. Its time for a change. Darko has got to go. I was enragd last night when I saw the lack of effort from Darko. In the last minute of the game with the grizz down by just four after a great comeback. The grizz are trying to force a turnover. The ball is bouncing around on the ground and after rudy, lowry, and not to mention other kings players are diving on the floor for it. Darko does not move from his spot during this ten second hustle play. When he finally decides to react the ball bounces a foot from and salmons picks it up and drives past him to jam the ballto seal the victory.

This is just a statement of everything this bum has done here. He is a reactive player. He is not proactive in any way and is a waste of minutes. Please lets get ths guy out of here.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:58 AM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official trade Darko thread.

He's just a waste of minutes. We could be getting much more production if we gave more minutes to Gasol, Arthur and Warrick, even Haddadi. He is mentally soft and is easily taken out of the game. Physically, he is a beast, but that's about the only pro he has, everything else is a con.

We should trade sooner rather than later, before his trade value gets even lower.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:19 AM   #3
Orzowei
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Orzowei has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
He's just a waste of minutes. We could be getting much more production if we gave more minutes to Gasol, Arthur and Warrick, even Haddadi. He is mentally soft and is easily taken out of the game. Physically, he is a beast, but that's about the only pro he has, everything else is a con.

We should trade sooner rather than later, before his trade value gets even lower.

I dont know why you say that, he looks like a very good person:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3j363HWQM
Orzowei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #4
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

His only value is his contract, which ends next season. The only way to trade him is taking back a contract that is even worse, no quality player will come in exchange IMO. That or Z-Bo type of cancers. I would wait until next year.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:50 AM   #5
jailer
MillionDollarException

He just isnt helpful in anyway. I mean maybe every ten games he will play one good one that makes you say" wow if darko could do that more often".
I would love to trade him for a pick. Im sure someone needs a center.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think I can take 2 seasons (the rest of this season and next season) of Darko on this team. We should just trade the guy for a bench player, cash and a 1st round pick, possibly with a 2nd round pick aswell.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #7
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

he is out of the league in 5 years, at least he is a body to commit fouls i guess
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:36 PM   #8
Mdog1
Banned

Mdog1 has decent reputation

I'm a Cavs fan. Would a trade of Eric Snow who is expiring and a second rounder get the job done? He isn't worth a 1st.
Mdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:16 AM   #9
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdog1
I'm a Cavs fan. Would a trade of Eric Snow who is expiring and a second rounder get the job done? He isn't worth a 1st.
What? I don't care if he is an expirer, he is no longer a player. So basically, you're saying we should trade Darko for a TNT analyst and a second rounder? No thanks.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:27 PM   #10
Californiafan
I brick open layups

Californiafan has an OK reputation so far

Darko....Larry Brown's at his worst. He is such a good coach, but keep him away from the personel decisions.
Californiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #11
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation

Agreed

We should package Crittenton and Milicic and see what we can get. What would you guys say to a Milicic/Crittenton for a Redick/Brian Cook/Gortat trade.

Cook and Gortat are both expirers and Redick could provide us with three point shooting we desperately need.
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #12
jailer
MillionDollarException

Yeah I was thinking darko and critteton and for battie and reddik and a first round pick. But I dont think the magic would want darko back.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:50 PM   #13
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation

I wish we could some how get Marco Bellineli.
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:12 PM   #14
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

I was thinking about maybe putting Crittenton in a package with Darko. Crittenton hasn't played yet and I doubt he will get much playing time within the next few weeks, unless we get hit by an injury. I think a package of Darko and Crittenton and a second round pick, if necessary, could bring us something useable.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: